Long Rope Bondage!

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Synilo

Ungagged and Screaming for Mercy

Post by Synilo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:54 pm

Ungagged and Screaming for Mercy

This is one of our more rare and unique clips we put together last night - one of the only videos where I am ungagged and able to express my fear of falling and scream out in pain. My Punisher has my elbows tied, wearing a hood, collar, high heels, and perched on top of a standing cinder block. Such a simple position, yet one of the most scary predicaments. For those who haven't seen our other predicaments involving me on top of the cinder block, the scariest feeling is being completely bound, losing balance, and falling over without being able to use your hands or feet to catch yourself. Same feeling here, only my Punisher added a little twist since he believes this game might be getting a little too easy for me. As I stand there, he sees that without doing anything to me, I am already stiff from fear so he taunts me by nudging me around, pulling on my thong, and making me do a full turn around while standing in one place. I cry in fear that I will fall but this isn't good enough for him so he goes for something he is certain will fuck me up. He grabs the dreaded nipple clamps and attaches them to my nipples under my bra and flicks the chain as I scream for him to stop. My reaction to this pain feeds his need to push me to my limits so he grabs a pair of handcuffs and hangs them from my nipple clamps. I plead and beg for him to remove them and what does he do? grab ANOTHER pair, and hang those to what feels like an excruciating pound of weight pulling on my tits. Tears run down my face, heavy breathing, and screaming as loud as I can, he threatens to walk away and leave me there. After what feels like 20 minutes of fear factor, I am tired, weak, in pain, and completely FUCKED UP. When he sees that I am pushed past my limit, he slowly provides me a little relief and then lets me free but just because the camera stopped filming, that doesn't mean it ends there... HD 720x480
Size - 213.16 MB
Duration - 00:13:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, crying, bdsm, asian, bondage, predicament bondage, hoods, handcuffs, nipple clamps, cyring, high heels, bondage and discipline, asiana starr, elbow bondage, elbow tie, spanking, pain, submissive sluts,

Keep2share

Synilo

Candle Boxx And Juliette Escape Challenge

Post by Synilo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:49 pm

Candle Boxx And Juliette Escape Challenge

Two total babes, CandleBoxxx and Juliette March are hobble tied by Missy Minks, then challenged to escape. Wearing skimpy lingerie, stockings and garters, Missy Frogties one leg each, then straps the girls together with their free ankles! Before turning them loose, Missy straps on leather wrist cuffs and then ties them behind the girls backs. They're now tied together and seemingly helpless!

Oh yeah, then they're gagged! Missy pulls out the hitachi and teases Juliette mercilessly before finally placing the hitachi between them, challenging the girls to orgasm first!
Oh the fun we have...but not as much fun as Candle and Juliette!

Size - 328.4 MB
Duration - 00:14:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Escape Challenge, Handcuffed, Orgasm Challenge,

Keep2share

Synilo

Perfect Position

Post by Synilo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:44 pm

Perfect Position

Wearing my black bra, sexy thigh highs, and high heels, I am hog tied on top of this torturous piece of wood and left there to suffer. With a ball gag in my mouth, crotch rope to the ceiling, and my elbows, and ankles attached to the pole between my ass, I struggle, moan, and drool but getting out is NOT an option. HD 720x480
Size - 153.04 MB
Duration - 00:09:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, pantyhose, stockings, thigh highs, high heels, ball gag, hog tie, crotch rope, struggling, drooling, submissive sluts,

Keep2share

Synilo

Suspended Upsidedown - Anna Mills Zip-Tie Bound Part 2

Post by Synilo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:39 pm

Suspended Upsidedown - Anna Mills Zip-Tie Bound Part 2

Anna is still secured by the biting zip-ties and black tape. Now the captor ropes up Anna's ankles as she mmphs and whimpers. She finds herself suspended upside-down from the rafters! She squirms helplessly and cries out through her gag, to no avail. Finally she dangles limply in defeat. Bondage by Jon Woods.
Size - 56.86 MB
Duration - 00:03:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - suspension, bondage, big tits, foot fetish, blondes, barefoot, gag, gagged, gags, tape gag, tapegag, tapegagged, suspended, upside-down, garage, garage bondage, bluejeans, jeans, denims, denim jeans, bare feet,

Keep2share

Synilo

Sexy Asian Secretary In Bondage

Post by Synilo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:34 am

Sexy Asian Secretary In Bondage

Gorgeous secretary Nicole Oring is tapegagged and bound hand and foot on the sofa. The long-haired beauty's miniskirt rides up so we get an unobstructed view of her pantyhose. As her captivity progresses, Nicole's blouse is unbuttoned and her spectacular breasts are bared. She struggles in vain but it's all to no avail!
Size - 84.11 MB
Duration - 00:05:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, high heels, long hair, big tits, pantyhose/stockings, nicole oring, secretary bondage, tapegag, tapegagged, crossed wrists, rope bondage, crossed ankles, miniskirt, cotton rope, classic tie, sexy secretary, tattoo,

Keep2share

Synilo

Breath Play Heaven Custom Video Part 2

Post by Synilo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:29 am

Breath Play Heaven Custom Video Part 2

After Martin seals the bag with duct tape around my neck, he keeps it there for as long as I can handle it. Whenever I've got a hood or bag on, I tend to get carried away since I never tap out or ask for it to be removed lol It's probably the ONLY thing that Martin has to pull the plug on before I say anything. OMG and when Martin brings the wand to my pussy, I literally MELTED in my seat. I would've stayed like this forever..
Size - 286.79 MB
Duration - 00:14:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bdsm, catsuits, submissive sluts, bound orgasms, tapegagged, bdsm, bondage, blindfolded, catsuit, breath play, bagging, tape gagged, elbow bondage, elbow tied, leather boots, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, chair tied, bound orgasm,

Keep2share

Synilo

Gang of Girls Part 3

Post by Synilo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:24 am

Gang of Girls Part 3

Lovely leader Jackie has a plan to try and get them out of this situation or at least get revenge. Come see what happens in the last part of this series!
Size - 248.13 MB
Duration - 00:13:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

Synilo

Asiana For Dinner

Post by Synilo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:19 am

Asiana For Dinner

ASIANA FOR DINNER PART 1
Dressed in my sexy vinyl dress, waist cinch and high heels, I am tied on top of the breakfast bar in the middle of the kitchen, ready for my sexy, made-for-bondage body to be tied and teased. While my elbows are wrenched behind my back and arms tied to each side, my leg is also tied so that it makes it almost impossible to move around. I try and position myself in different ways so that I can get comfortable but it's just not happening so I sit and wait for my Punisher to do his thing to me. He comes over and taunts me a little so that he can get a little reaction - then he orders me around to get into whatever position he wants me in. I do as I am told like a good little submissive slut in fear that he'll come up with another tough predicament. He circles me as he admires my body in his inescapable ropes, stops to whisper things in my ear that take my mind of the pain for a bit, spanks my luscious thighs, pulls my hair, which drives me to tears, then ties me tighter. After tying my neck to my knee as far own as I can go, he leaves me there to suffer until he thinks it's time, I deserve a little relief but it doesn't end here...

ASIANA FOR DINNER PART 2
After playtime was over, I didn't realize my Punisher still had the camera rolling when he decided he'd fuck with my emotions. My elbows were slammed together, my neck was sore, my hands and arms were resting, and my mouth was hurting from being wrenched open with a 2" ballgag, head hurting from my hair being pulled, make-up running down my face, and I was dying to get out. Once I tap out, I had enough - I was at my absolute end and I wanted out IMMEDIATELY and FAST! My Punisher thought it would be funny to mess with me but I wasn't havin' it. He demanded that I ask politely to be released from the ropes but I was so adamant about him untying me right away that I could not get myself to ask nicely. All I had to do was simply say, "please" and he'd let me out but after I short argument, I finally gave in. By then, a few minutes of pain had already gone by so the untying of the rope was worse than being tied! Needless to say, once I was out, I was fine but I felt horrible that I had copped such a nasty attitude, let alone not knowing the entire episode was caught on cam! Yikes!
Size - 254.89 MB
Duration - 00:16:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, high heels, bdsm, fetish clothing, bondage, bondage, bdsm, submissive, predicament, high heels, ball gagged, struggling, drooling, damsel in, elbow tied, elbow bondage, fetish clothing, martin williams, asiana starr, fetish,

Keep2share

Synilo

Erika Arrested Part 1

Post by Synilo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:14 pm

Erika Arrested Part 1

Officer Persephone comes and arrests Erika. She is handcuffed behind her back and taken down to the station. Come find out how she ends up there in this part 1 now!
Size - 148.15 MB
Duration - 00:07:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

Synilo

Mackenzi Disturbing the Peace Part 2

Post by Synilo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:04 pm

Mackenzi Disturbing the Peace Part 2

Officer Lisa continues with Mackenzi's processing, getting her into uniform and a cell. Come see what happens in this part 2!
Size - 168.77 MB
Duration - 00:10:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share