Long Rope Bondage!

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Synilo

The Key or Consequence Game Part 1 - Time is Ticking

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:09 am

The Key or Consequence Game Part 1 - Time is Ticking

The concept of this game is that I must find two keys to release myself within a 15 minute time span and if I fail, there will be consequences. Game begins as my Punisher throws one key across the room. I stand still, blindfolded so that I cannot see, hands and feet cuffed, so movement is difficult, and ball gagged so that I can't speak. I listen carefully as to where the key was thrown and quickly make a move for it. I am told that there will be two keys that I need to find in order to release myself and if I fail to complete the task, I will be Punished. Already close to the first key, Punisher comes in and fucks with me by zapping me with the Twilight wand. Caught totally off guard, I am afraid to move as I hear the loud buzz from the wand, knowing he could get me again at any moment. He zaps me a few more times so I scurry to continue my quest to find the first key. Luckily I happen to find it pretty quickly so I immediately start trying to uncuff my ankles. Struggling, getting up onto my knees, flipping over onto my back and lifting my ass so that I could reach my feet, then flipping back over and I just couldn't get the key in the hole! Time continues to tick and Punisher reminds me that I must hustle. Struggling a little more and I finally get the cuff to unlock after what felt like forever but the game doesn't end here, for I must find that second key.... HD 720x480
Size - 244.76 MB
Duration - 00:15:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, socks, electric play, games, bondage, asian, bondage, socks, feet, handcuffs, asiana starr, bondage games, twilight wand, electro play, electric play, blindfold, ballgag, drooling, predicament bondage, bdsm,

Keep2share

Synilo

Tapegagged Captive Camilla

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:04 am

Tapegagged Captive Camilla

Leggy blonde Camilla Snow is tape-gagged and tied in a red miniskirt and silky blouse. She tries to escape, but she's tethered to the bedpost. She pleads to the camera for release, but she's re-tied on the bed, her hands bound overhead to the bedpost and her legs frogtied. Her breasts are exposed and her short skirt hikes up to reveal her pantyhose and lacy panties.
Size - 91.68 MB
Duration - 00:06:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, blondes, struggling, pantyhose/stockings, bra fetish, high heels, camilla snow, silk blouse, secretary, secretary bondage, tapegag, silky, miniskirt, tapegagged, captive, tape-gagged, pantyhose, bed-tied, frogtied, crossed wrists,

Keep2share

Synilo

Summer Arrested Part 3

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:59 am

Summer Arrested Part 3

Summer is handcuffed to the bars of her cell to try and get her under control before being given a uniform. There's no hope for her attitude though. Come see the last part in this series now!
Size - 136.43 MB
Duration - 00:11:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

Synilo

Bad Day for Asiana Part 1 - Extra Tight

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:54 pm

Bad Day for Asiana Part 1 - Extra Tight

Wearing my tight little black dress and sexy new black heels with the chrome tip, my Punisher quickly ties my elbows together and gags my mouth with a 2" ball gag. He puts me into a strappado and wraps a around my neck tight enough so I get that restricted breathing going just the way I like it. Once I'm in position, he picks up my leg and lifts my foot back behind me so that I am left to balance myself on one high heel. Hopping around to catch my footing, he ties my leg as high up as he can as I scream in fear of falling. Struggling to find a comfortable standing position on one foot, I choke myself even more each time I move around, my elbows are pulled higher behind me every time I bend forward, and my leg is pulled higher with every movement of my other foot. Predicament hell is what I call this position! No matter what I do, I fuck myself over. Drool dripping to the floor and eyes close tight, I concentrate on enduring my steady composure for as long as I can. HD 720x480
Size - 157.81 MB
Duration - 00:10:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, `, high heels, drooling, damsel in disress, ballgag, submissive, live cam, asiana starr, spanking, strappado, elbow bondage,

Keep2share

Synilo

Im Not A Spy

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:49 pm

Im Not A Spy

Sexy secretary Tristan Lee is bound hand and foot, and she tries to convince her captor that she's just a secretary and not a spy. The fresh-faced beauty is then tapegagged and frogtied, her shoes removed. Her skirt hikes up so we can see her pantyhose; and soon her jacket and bra are opened up, exposing her perky, all natural breasts.
Size - 99.31 MB
Duration - 00:06:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, brunette, high heels, all natural, struggling, pantyhose/stockings, tristan lee, secretary bondage, spy, tapegag, tapegagged, tape-gag, tape-gagged, frogtie, stockingfeet, stockingfooted,

Keep2share

Synilo

Treated Like A Slut Part 2

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:44 pm

Treated Like A Slut Part 2

When I'm tied for a long period of time, I can be behaved for a while until things start getting to me. When things start getting to me, I start making noise and squirming around. Once I get to this point, the discomfort starts progressing by the minute, and when I know the end-time is near, I grow uncontrollably anxious. Too anxious for my own good. Then, just when I think I'm about to be released, Martin hits me with a mind fuck when my timer went off and sets it for another 10-minutes! I was so upset but I wanted to be a good girl. It's SO HARD when you love it, but hate it at the same time!
Size - 360.25 MB
Duration - 00:13:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ballgagged, drooling, asiana starr, martin willams, naked, hogtied, endurance bondage, endurance hogtie, elbow bondage, high heels, leather bondage,

Keep2share

Synilo

When Pain Excites You - Martins Stash

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:39 pm

When Pain Excites You - Martins Stash

Every time I'm in this dildo spreader, I ALWAYS suffer - so much, too. My mouth being packed and taped is irrelevant and so is the neck rope. My elbows bother me but it's the spread and the fact that I'm standing in 6" heels.. and spread.. that gets me. My wrists being tied to the spreader is pulling me into such an arch that it's burying the dildo deep inside me. I'm clearly having a tough time. Then, Martin starts to vibe my pussy with the wand and I'm suffering so much that I struggle to focus on the pleasure instead of the pain so he pulls away, denies of an orgasm, then clamps me with the clovers.
I burst into a flood of tears and cry out in a plea to cum but Martin makes me wait for it now. I immediately quiet down like a good girl. ....Mmmm... then Martin comes back and when he gives my pussy the wand, she is VERY happy and responds accordingly. I cum so. fucking. hard. that I inadvertently pull up on my wrists and drive the dildo deeper inside me as I gush all over the cock. I LOVED it.
Size - 544.39 MB
Duration - 00:16:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, tapegagged, bound orgasms, bdsm, bondage, tape gagged, asiana starr, predicament bondage, dildo predicament, dildo spreader, one bar prison, elbow bondage, elbow tied, clover clamps, bound orgasm, mouth stuffed, high heels, topless,

Keep2share

Synilo

Strictly Zip Tied Part 1

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:34 am

Strictly Zip Tied Part 1

Zip ties are so tight! And they are NO JOKE either. Once they're zipped around my arms, that's the moment when I feel helpless. It's equivalent to a pair of cuffs being locked in place. The sound of each click as the cable ties get tighter around my skin make my pussy wet...
Anyway, Martin puts me in a strappdo for a little warm-up and it was very difficult but I fucking loved how my wrists being chained to the ceiling was the only thing keeping me in that position. This went on for a good while before taking me down and moving me into a frog tie. A naked frog tie. Mmm....
Size - 425.2 MB
Duration - 00:17:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, handcuff and shackle fetish, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, ballgagged, zip tied, zip tie bondage, hogtied, hair bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, strappado, topless, submissive,

Keep2share

Synilo

Birthday Bondage Bloopers

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:29 am

Birthday Bondage Bloopers

Outtakes and Bloopers from Kimberly's Bondage Birthday. Behind the scenes silliness while Kimberly is tied up and usually gagged. BONUS: two more quick outtakes from a different scene with Kimberly Marvel, cleavegagged and tied up in her minidress and pantyhose.
Size - 62.49 MB
Duration - 00:04:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, bloopers, eating, laughing, brunette, struggling, kimberly marvel, marvel girl, cleavegag, cleavegagged, tapegag, tapegagged, gagtalk, high heels, stockinged feet, pantyhose, stocking feet, humor,

Keep2share

Synilo

Manhandle Me Baby

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:24 am

Manhandle Me Baby

Wearing matching black laced bra and garter and black stiletto pumps, I am DOMINATED just the way I like it - mouth gagged, tied into a strict strappado, choked, hair pulled, and ass spanked. I couldn't get enough of this scene!

HD 720x480
Size - 198.65 MB
Duration - 00:12:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, bdsm, did, spanking, asian, spanking, shoe fetish, ballgag, bondage, petite, submissive sluts, elbow bondage, high heels, stilettos, bdsm, small tits, discipline, panty fetish, tattoos,

Keep2share