Long Rope Bondage!

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Synilo

Duct Tape Damsel

Post by Synilo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:59 pm

Duct Tape Damsel

Thrown on the bed, topless, bare foot, and in . My wrists taped behind my back, ankles taped, and a sock is shoved in my mouth, then tape gagged to silence my screaming. Squirming and struggling about but no matter how hard I try, there's no way I can't get myself outta there! HD 720x480
Size - 35.48 MB
Duration - 00:02:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, tape bondage, barefoot, asian, bondage, tape bnodage, damsel in, barefeet, bare foot, asiana starr, duct tape, tape gag, tight skirt, topless, bedroom, struggling,

Keep2share

Synilo

Cadence Cross-Sleepsack Bound Orgasm Denial

Post by Synilo » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:54 am

Cadence Cross-Sleepsack Bound Orgasm Denial

Cadence Cross is strapped into a sleepsack, with a Hitachi strapped to her pussy! With 5 strategically placed leather straps, this poor babe is helpless! Having to endure the constant buzzing of the Hitachi, the initial pleasure is easy to endure...but she gets close to an orgasm, she pleads to the camera, to please be allowed to cum. The cameraman shakes his camera NO! Again she begs, but is told NO. The Hitachi is pushed on high, then turned off...poor Cadence just seems to not be having as much fun!

Finally the Hitachi is turned on again and permission is given to cum, and just as Cadence cums, the Hitachi is shut off once again! But the orgasm is rolling and cute little Cadence is one satisfied little slut...
Size - 143.62 MB
Duration - 00:06:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Mummification, Orgasm Challenge,

Keep2share

Synilo

Van Bondage - Anna Mills Zip-Tie Bound Part 4

Post by Synilo » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:49 am

Van Bondage - Anna Mills Zip-Tie Bound Part 4

Victim Anna is in the 's van. In her tight tank top and pink shorts, she struggles and wiggles her tied toes. She's still bound up with zip-ties and PVC tape. Her eyes and mouth are still covered with tape. Soon she is hogtied too. - Bondage by Jon Woods.
Size - 88.27 MB
Duration - 00:06:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, blondes, big tits, barefoot, tape bondage, foot fetish, gag, gags, gagged, hogtie, hogtied, hogties, hog-tie, hog-tied, zipties, zip-ties, plasti-cuffs, plasticuffs, van bondage, toes tied, toe-ties,

Keep2share

Synilo

Speeding Luna Lux Stopped Part 3

Post by Synilo » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:44 am

Speeding Luna Lux Stopped Part 3

Luna Lux is taken in to see the judge hoping she will be sent home after spending the night in jail. Come see what happens in the last part of this series!
Size - 156.45 MB
Duration - 00:09:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

Synilo

Robbers On The Run Part 1

Post by Synilo » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:39 am

Robbers On The Run Part 1

Honey Lemon and Jackie Jupiter were sleeping peacefully when they are awoken by Officer Persephone pointing a gun in their face!! They get up and the officer handcuffs them and takes them away. Come see part 1!
Size - 100.59 MB
Duration - 00:07:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

Synilo

Hogtied on the Pain Table

Post by Synilo » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:34 pm

Hogtied on the Pain Table

Watch as I'm gagged with a 2 1/2' ballgag, tied, and to the Pain Table. I'm then tied with an extremely tight crotch rope and struggle to free myself while I get till I can take no more. HD 720x480
Size - 209.96 MB
Duration - 00:13:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, high heels, asian, bondage, high heels, struggling, submissive sluts, legs, stilettos, ballgag, elbow bondage, small tits, petite, bound, gagged, hogtied, crotch rope,

Keep2share

Synilo

Robbers On The Run Part 3

Post by Synilo » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:29 pm

Robbers On The Run Part 3

Honey Lemon goes through her processing with Officer Persephone. She is given a jumpsuit and put into the sell with her friend Jackie Jupiter. Come see the last part of this series!
Size - 265.11 MB
Duration - 00:10:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

Synilo

Overpowering an Officer Part 2

Post by Synilo » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:24 pm

Overpowering an Officer Part 2

Jackie Jupiter and Daisy are forced to strip down and put their new uniforms on. They don't like this at all and decide to do what it takes to get out! Come see what happens in the last part of this series!
Size - 174.08 MB
Duration - 00:08:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

Synilo

Face to my Knees

Post by Synilo » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:19 pm

Face to my Knees

Starting off with my mouth gagged with a 2 1/2" ballgag, an elbow tie, and a tight crotch rope, I struggle to find some comfort until my knees are tied so that the difficulty to bend down makes this position far away from an easy one. Once my knees are tied, rope is tied around my neck and my head is pulled down to my knees and my hair is then pulled back with another rope attached to my elbows. Extremely tough position to endure!

HD 720x480
Size - 202.66 MB
Duration - 00:13:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, rope bondage, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, rope bondage, submissive sluts, struggling, high heels, crying, sweating, drooling, elbow bondage, stilettos, petite, ballgag,

Keep2share

Synilo

Valentine Betrayal - Lola Pearl

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:14 am

Valentine Betrayal - Lola Pearl

As this tale of "kinky love gone wrong" begins, gorgeous Lola Pearl prepares for a sexy Valentine's Day celebration with her guy. The lingerie-clad lovely has decorated their bed for the holiday, and next she's going to fix herself up to be the irresistable centerpiece. The stunning brunette lovingly pushes a ballgag between her lips and buckles it on, then playfully locks on festive red leg-irons and handcuffs to make herself the perfect prisoner of love for her valentine. The leggy bombshell luxuriates in her self-bondage in anticipation of her boyfriend's arrival and the beginning of a fun-filled Valentine's Day, then the lucky guy finally arrives home. He's duly impressed with all the effort Lola's put into making it a memorable night, but he tells her he'd like to make her a little more helpless before they start their lusty night together.

When we next see the dark-haired beauty she's still ballgagged but now she's tied down to the bed with red leather cuffs in a spread-eagle position. Once she's in this completely powerless state, her boyfriend informs Lola he's aware that she's been cheating on him, and that this is the big finale for their romance. He mockingly suggests that maybe her new lover will come in to rescue her, and he leaves the trussed-up vixen alone to contemplate her faithless ways. Lola calls out through her gag for him to come back, but she quickly realizes she's all alone and completely trapped. She struggles and moans, trying her best to escape from this Valentine's Day nightmare, but all her efforts are to no avail. It seems love doesn't always find a way!
Size - 333.48 MB
Duration - 00:11:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, handcuff and shackle fetish, self bondage, did, gagged women, lola pearl, american damsels, self-gagging, on-screen gagging, handcuffs, leg-irons, leather cuffs, lingerie bondage, high heel bondage, spreadeagle, spread-eagled, crotchrope, bed bondage, natural breasts, c4svalentines19,

Keep2share