Long Rope Bondage!

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Synilo

Slow Steady Destruction Part 1

Post by Synilo » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:14 pm

Slow Steady Destruction Part 1

When Martin puts me in the middle of the office and ropes me in the standing position where my wrists are tied to my ankles, I knew I'd fall apart after some time.  I always do.  I knew he wanted me to last a while though since my legs weren't tied into an extremely bent position.  It was just enough for me to squat, then stand.  I obviously can't stand up straight because of the slack between my hands and feet and I can't squat for too long before my feet start hurting.  When I stand, the more I arch my back, the longer I can hold that position until I tire and drop to the floor.  When I squat, it only feels better for a little bit so, up and down I continue until Martin repositions me on my knees and shortens the rope that's responsible for my upcoming demise.  Whether I was standing or kneeling, doing the up and down motion was the only thing that gave me comfort.  It's just a matter of time...
Size - 614.46 MB
Duration - 00:20:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, elbow bondage, elbow tied, asiana starr, martin willams, struggling, live bondage, high heels, topless, on-screen tying, drooling,

Keep2share

Synilo

Bondage Blackmail - Part Two - Madi Meadows

Post by Synilo » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:09 pm

Bondage Blackmail - Part Two - Madi Meadows

Student Madi Meadows is blackmailed into submission after her work in the adult industry is discovered. As her humiliating ordeal continues, Madi is allowed to wear only pink thong panties and she's cuffed wrist and ankle with pink handcuffs. The helpless student is gagged with microfoam tape tightly wrapped around her head under her hair. She struggles against the unrelenting restraints, but there's no relief for the blackmailed beauty. Then her gag is removed and Madi is kneeling for an unexpected oral exam. The handcuffed cutie is called on to display her skills with a mounted dildo, and she puts on quite a show!
Size - 222.12 MB
Duration - 00:07:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, dildo sucking, handcuffs, struggling, tapegagged, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, bondage fantasy, thong bondage, barefoot bondage, kneeling bondage, microfoam tape gag, classic bondage, pov bondage, brunette bondage, bondage fantasies, bare leg bondage, bound & gagged, tied up & gagged, wraparound gag,

Keep2share

Synilo

Bondage Lovers Ride Custom Video

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:04 am

Bondage Lovers Ride Custom Video

When I'm bound and gagged in the backseat of the truck, I can't even struggle or pretend I want out lol As a girl who LOVES getting tied up, gagged and exposed in public, how can I not enjoy a mid-day cruise with my handsome at the wheel <3 It was a little rough going over the hills and bumpy road but what matters is that Martin has plenty to look at when he glances in the rear view mirror and sees me cuffed, I mean "buckled up" in the back seat.
Size - 822.75 MB
Duration - 00:19:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, handcuff and shackle fetish, struggling, bdsm, bondage, submissive, struggling, hogcuff, asiana starr, martin wiliams, ballgagged, topless, gagged in public, public bondage, bondage in public, handcuffed, leg irons,

Keep2share

Synilo

Daisy Arrested Part 1

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:59 am

Daisy Arrested Part 1

Daisy gets picked up by Officer Lo Valentine and is taken to the station for processing. Come see what happens in part 1 of 2!
Size - 166.33 MB
Duration - 00:10:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

Synilo

Little Lacey and Scarlett Skies Part 3

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:54 am

Little Lacey and Scarlett Skies Part 3

Scarlett Skies gets processed next and you don't wanna miss it. Come see the last part of this series now!
Size - 151.17 MB
Duration - 00:08:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

Synilo

Monty DUI Part 1

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:49 am

Monty DUI Part 1

Officer Persephone is on the night shift when she pulls over a possible DUI. Let's see what happens in this Part 1!
Size - 205.77 MB
Duration - 00:10:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

Synilo

Hooded Cuffed and Hogtied

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:44 am

Hooded Cuffed and Hogtied

Gagged, hooded, and hogtied in high heels and lingerie. My elbows, wrists, and ankles together with steel handcuffs and struggling with all my might! HD 720x480
Size - 108.04 MB
Duration - 00:06:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, handcuffs, hoods, ballgag, high heels, hogtie, struggling, drooling, damsel in, submissive sluts, fetish, asiana starr, handcuff fetish,

Keep2share

Synilo

30 Minute Hogtie Custom Video

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:39 pm

30 Minute Hogtie Custom Video

Lingerie, high heels, crotch rope, elbows crushed, ball gag in my mouth, and hogtied as tight as can be on top of the pain table - ready to endure 30 minutes straight! Knowing that I have to absolutely stay tied, especially in a strict hogtie for 30 minutes without the option of tapping out is quite a challenge so as soon as that last piece of rope is tied in place, I set my mind to it. I try and relax my mind and body and use the least amount of energy as possible for as long as I can so that I don't drain myself tired. When I hit the 10 minute mark, I can feel my arms start to get cold and tingly so I know they are definitely turning purple at this point but I try not to let that psych me out. Wanting so badly to struggle and find comfort for myself, I can't help but move around and quickly learn that this is a bad idea because every time I do, the ropes seem to get tighter and the pain starts to kick in even more. 20 minutes go by and I try to close my eyes in hopes that I can find myself in subspace but I can never get myself there... must be something only certain people can do. I can feel the numbness setting all over my body as the pain grows more intense and my entire body becomes hot. As I near my end, I start to groan louder and squirm around in excruciating pain - all I want at this point is for my Punisher to tell me it's time but it seems like eternity. Drooling AALL over the table, I look down and notice the end strands of my hair are soaked in spit and though I want nothing more than to rest my head on the table, I can't, unless I face dive into a puddle of drool. Very intense video! HD 720x480
Size - 471.87 MB
Duration - 00:30:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, high heels, bdsm, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, predicament bondage, asiana starr, hogtie, custom video, high heels, submissive, drooling, struggling, lingerie, ballgag, elbow tied,

Keep2share

Synilo

Aurora and Violet Arrested During Shoot Part 2

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:34 pm

Aurora and Violet Arrested During Shoot Part 2

Aurora and Violet are taken down to the station for intake. Officer Lisa walks them them through the processing. Come see the last part of this series!
Size - 158.91 MB
Duration - 00:08:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

Synilo

Julette Strung Up By Her Feet

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:29 pm

Julette Strung Up By Her Feet

Ingrid Mouth, dressed to kill in a black dress, sexy heels and garter/stockings, is looking for her payback with Juliette March...and she's got the perfect idea! Juliette's all dressed up, thinking Ingrid is taking her out, but soon finds out exactly what Ingrid has in mind when she strips off the pretty dress and tosses her sexy heels!

First strapped at the ankles, Juliette is then spanked by Ingrid and let me tell you, there's not complaint from Juliette! Next is a set of straps on Juliette's wrists and before you know it, Ingrid is pushing Juliette's legs up into the air and tying her legs to the overhead bar. Groped and tossed about, Juliette is helpless as Ingrid brings out the hitachi and explores that sensitive spot between Juliette's thighs!

Even the gag in Juliette's pretty little mouth can't stop the moans and ecstasy escaping from her mouth as orgasm after orgasm wracks Juliette's sexy little body!
Size - 234.88 MB
Duration - 00:10:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Bondage, Rope Bondage,

Keep2share