Long Rope Bondage!

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Synilo

Barefoot Chairbound Tapegagged

Post by Synilo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:24 pm

Barefoot Chairbound Tapegagged

Long-haired beauty Nicole Oring is held captive, her wrists crossed and tied. The barefoot babe begs to be freed, but instead she's securely roped to the chair. The gorgeous Asian lady's protests are silenced with silver duct tape, and soon her ample breasts are exposed. Her chair is knocked over and she's left alone to struggle and squirm.
Size - 94.21 MB
Duration - 00:06:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, long hair, asian, struggling, barefoot, nicole oring, duct tape, tapegag, tapegagged, chairtied, chair-tied, chairbound, crossed wrists, cotton rope, begging,

Keep2share

Synilo

Natalie And Lisa Arrested Part 3

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:19 am

Natalie And Lisa Arrested Part 3

Officer Mackenzi gets Natalie and Lisa ready to see a judge for sentencing. How long do you think they will have to stay? Come see in the last part of this series!
Size - 151.1 MB
Duration - 00:09:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

Synilo

Aida Reboot

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:14 am

Aida Reboot

Cute researcher Anna Nolan has taken a busty blonde android (Hanna Hilton) to a test facility for an experiment. Anna soon realizes the android wants to be bound and gagged - a programming glitch they thought they'd fixed. While Anna's back is turned AIDA binds and gags herself, then an intruder comes in, hogties and cleavegags Anna. She struggles in vain, but the android doesn't want to be freed.
Size - 121.66 MB
Duration - 00:08:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, big tits, role play, struggling, robots, hanna hilton, anna nolan, android bondage, cleavegag, cleavegagged, hogtie, hogtied, costume, barefoot bondage, barefeet bondage, high heels, pantyhose, bare legs,

Keep2share

Synilo

Helplessly Tied Lola Anderson Toyed To Cums By Arielle Aquinas

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:09 am

Helplessly Tied Lola Anderson Toyed To Cums By Arielle Aquinas

In a black bra, panties, and thigh high nylons, bound by leather cuffs and ropes behind her and kneeling upright while blindfolded in a face harness and ball-gagged, Lola Anderson struggles helplessly. Suddenly Arielle Aquinas, in a much more optimistic- looking turquoise teddy and white stockings and ankle boots, appears and tickles Lola, fondling the helpless girl all over. "I'm in the mood to be mean to you today," says Arielle, and adding: "...in the very best of ways!" She caresses the curvy Lola, smacking her butt, grabbing handfuls of her ass and titty flesh through the lingerie. Then Arielle brings in the Hitachi vibe, running it all over Lola's hardening nipples and her tummy and thighs, ultimately concentrating it on Lola's vulnerable crotch. Lola's low moans are nonstop as Arielle chuckles, "Somebody likes that!" And straining against her bonds, Lola bends forward as her first bondage orgasm hits, the first of many. "Dirty thing!" laughs Arielle.
Size - 316.58 MB
Duration - 00:10:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Blindfold, Bondage,

Keep2share

Synilo

Thirsty For The Cock

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:04 am

Thirsty For The Cock

Can you tell how much I love Martin's cock?  I could say it over and over again...  And I LOVE being gagged, then running my ball gagged mouth all. over. it.  Like, I want the cock and I'm trying to get to it while I'm gagged, knowing I can't have him.  It's one of my favorite things to do.  Especially when I'm bound and suffering.  And though I usually have to earn it, I'll always make sure I suffer hard enough to get it.
Size - 540.58 MB
Duration - 00:18:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, high heels, bdsm, topless, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, submissive, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, topless, crotch roped, pussy roped, hogtied, office bondage, high heels, struggling,

Keep2share

Synilo

Amanda And Persephone Arrested Part 1

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:59 pm

Amanda And Persephone Arrested Part 1

Officer Lo Valentine finds her two suspects hiding together. She forces them to come out and handcuffs them. She also found something damning where they were hiding. No one wants to admit to it, so she takes both girls to the station. Come see this Part 1!
Size - 193.73 MB
Duration - 00:10:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

Synilo

Bad Day for Asiana Part 3 - Cant Take it Anymore

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:54 pm

Bad Day for Asiana Part 3 - Cant Take it Anymore

Bare foot and elbows still smashed together, my Punisher brings me to my toes in strappado position and makes me turn in circles. He then unties my feet and elbows and allows me to recooperate until he gets ready for his next predicament. I get myself down to the floor to gain my composure but not long after, he comes back for me again. He ties my hands together and helps me to the cinder block that waits for me to hop on. On top of the cinder block, barefoot and exhausted, my hands are lifted and tied above my head so that I am completely stretched out. Then with a pair of scissors, my Punisher cuts my dress off and exposes my sexy figure dressed in a bra and thong. Even more weak from our back-to-back continuous playtime, he brings out our newest addition in toys - the Twilight Wand. I was always curious about electro play and tonight I got what I wanted. He takes the wand and zaps my body, hovering it up and down, and all around me. Gliding the neon ray from my chest, down to my sexy stomach, over to my thighs, around to my ass, all over my back, then down to my little feet, then teases me by zapping just around my pussy. Finishing me off, he gets behind my bra and zaps my nipples. Such pain delivered all over my body added to the exhaustion, I can no longer stand so I call it quits. What a long, satisfying session we had! HD 720x480
Size - 244.46 MB
Duration - 00:15:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, barefoot, bdsm, electric play, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive, damsel in, predicament bondage, asiana starr, live show, high heels, bare feet, bare foot, feet, drooling, elbow bondage, electro play,

Keep2share

Synilo

Delirious Armbinder Escape

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:49 pm

Delirious Armbinder Escape

Delirious Hunter is one crafty, clever lady! We place her in strict leather armbinder, with straps around her torso and the binder. As this is her first time in the FetishPros studio, we leave off that last super strict through the crotch strap, but we still don't think she's getting loose anyhow.
So we turn her loose...her long blond hair falling around her face, this struggle is sexy as fuck! Delirious' ass looks spankable as she bends over trying to break her straps free. Wearing a matching panty and bra set, and barefoot, Delirious looks super sexy and is moving with great effort to bust loose.
Then bam, one torso strap falls away! This sexy contortionist then moves her shoulder almost snapping out of socket! She's hell bent on getting loose! And that's ok, this time...because next time, it's the crotch strap, too!
Size - 63.83 MB
Duration - 00:03:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Arm Binder, Bondage, Escape Challenge,

Keep2share

Synilo

Intervention Custom Video Part 2

Post by Synilo » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:44 pm

Intervention Custom Video Part 2

I continue to struggle as much as I can but as soon as Martin attaches my hair to my wrists, it gets a lot harder to toss and turn about. It tires me out each time I flip myself from one side to another but it doesn't stop me from trying! Then, Martin figures I'm pretty filthy from rolling around on the ground so what better way to help me out than to spray me down, right?! That ice cold water can be so torturous but I don't mind it. I am thoroughly enjoying the feeling of being dirty, wet and completely helpless.
Size - 661.33 MB
Duration - 00:23:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, handcuff and shackle fetish, bdsm, submissive sluts, self bondage, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, ball gaggef, hooded, self bondage, handcuffed, elbow bondage, crotch chain, hair bondage, struggling, water bondage,

Keep2share

Synilo

Bucket of Weights and a Tight Crotch Rope to Finish Me Off Part 1

Post by Synilo » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:39 am

Bucket of Weights and a Tight Crotch Rope to Finish Me Off Part 1

Wearing 6" high heels and garter panties, my punisher has my elbows crushed together and hoisted by the winch. He gags my mouth, then ties a crotch rope to my pussy that is so tight, it rips my panties and leaves me exposed. Touching, teasing, and dominating my sexy body until he thinks it's time to turn up the heat. He drops a set of free weights into the bucket that is attached to my pussy and watches me as I suffer... HD 720x480
Size - 103.45 MB
Duration - 00:06:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, struggling, drooling, ballgag, crotch rope, crying, high heels, stockings, pantyhose, elbow bondage,

Keep2share