Long Rope Bondage!

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Synilo

French Maid Bondage - Jamie Lynn Tied

Post by Synilo » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:44 am

French Maid Bondage - Jamie Lynn Tied

French Maid Jamie is tied in classic position with cotton rope. She's muffled with a big red ballgag. She mmphs and wriggles on the sofa. Later she sits up to struggle, moving her cute black pumps with bow, displaying her black sheer pantyhose. She gets up and starts to hop away, but that brings her a change of bondage. Now she's in a fold-tie on the rug. - Bondage by Jon Woods.
Size - 86.94 MB
Duration - 00:06:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, costumes, high heels, uniforms, pantyhose/stockings, silk & satin, ballgag, ballgags, ball gag, ballgagged, maids, french maid, french maids, maid, uniform, costume, rope bondage, ropework, roped, ropes, stockings,

Keep2share

Synilo

Rope Slut Part 1 - Cinder Block Spread

Post by Synilo » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:39 pm

Rope Slut Part 1 - Cinder Block Spread

With my hands tied above my head and my legs spread to the widest capacity, I stand in high heels on top of two cinder block far apart from each other with each foot tied to each block. My Punisher then comes behind me and wrenches my elbows together to make matters worse. Once again, I'm stuck in a predicament where I there's absolutely no way I can get out. He grabs the cat-o-nine tails and begins whipping my luscious thighs, and then my ass, then whips my pussy. Screaming in horror from him to stop, he continues without mercy until I start shaking in pain. As if it weren't enough, he comes back and adds a pussy rope since I'm his little pain slut and goes back to where he left off. Whipping my back, then my stomach, then back to my thighs, and my pussy - over, and over, and over again. Spanking my pussy, then pulling me backwards by my crotch rope until he was able to finally get me to shed a tear. Hair messy, drool dripping, panting, and out of breath... job well done, Punisher... he never ceases to fuck me up good! HD 720x480
Size - 191.92 MB
Duration - 00:12:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, flogging, bondage, live cam, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, endurance, asian, damsel in, submissive, high heels, ballgag, drooling, flogging, whipping, spanking, asiana starr,

Keep2share

Synilo

Mackenzi Busted Big Time Part 3

Post by Synilo » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:34 pm

Mackenzi Busted Big Time Part 3

Mackenzi finishes getting processed into the jail by Officer Lisa while she waits to be transported to prison. She gets a uniform, handcuffs, and shackles before being placed into the cell. Come see the last part in this series!
Size - 117.57 MB
Duration - 00:08:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

Synilo

Ambers Naked Lotus-Tie

Post by Synilo » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:29 pm

Ambers Naked Lotus-Tie

Amber Michaels (at her most buxom) is ballgagged and thoroughly tied up in a lotus position, all shown on-screen. The busty babe is helpless to stop from drooling all over her enormous breasts as she's tightly bound, including a snug crotch-rope. Amber then sits helplessly, able only to salivate around the unyielding ballgag.
Size - 304.58 MB
Duration - 00:20:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, nudity/naked, big tits, barefoot, blondes, amber michaels, lotus-tie, lotus-tied, ballgag, ballgagged, ball-gag, ball-gagged, drool, drooling, crotchrope, crotch-rope, crossed ankles, buxom, milf, onscreen tying,

Keep2share

Synilo

Live Bondage Show December 20 2012 Part 3 - Crotch Roped

Post by Synilo » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:24 pm

Live Bondage Show December 20 2012 Part 3 - Crotch Roped

Part 3 continues as I am suspended by my crotch rope in dire need to for a break but my Punisher is on a kinky roll with me so there's just no way he's letting me rest! He brings the torturous cinder block back into the picture where he makes taunts me by making me repeatedly step on and off the block just because he knows he can expect to get the same reaction from me every time. He just LOVES the way my body responds to the pain and the look on my face each time I am asked to suspend myself. Some major pussy punishment comes in when he grabs me by the crotch rope and pulls me towards him while my feet remain on the block, then pushes the top half of my body backwards but don't worry, he caters to my needs as well when he pulls my head backwards after and caresses my sexy body so he can ease my pain. Some spanking, yanking me around by the rope around my pussy, making me step on and off the block again, then removing my heels and making me stand on my toes and he gets me screaming in pain and begging me for relief but it still doesn't stop him - he wants more! He picks me up by my crotch rope yet again and threatens that if I don't bare the pain, he'll make it worse. He demands that I get back on the cinder block with my bare feet once more, lifts me up, and kicks it away! Now being what feels to be eternity, I am led to another painful, yet satisfying predicament where he lifts one leg as high as I can go and ties my ankle to the wall and leaves me there while he prepares me for my next surprise. HD 720x480
Size - 256.09 MB
Duration - 00:16:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, live cams, barefoot, bdsm, high heels, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, barefoot, barefeet, crotch rope, high heels, elbow bondage, hair tied, spanking, whipping, flogging, live cam, live show,

Keep2share

Synilo

Slouch Socks Tease

Post by Synilo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:19 am

Slouch Socks Tease

Dressed in a bra, boy shorts, and a comfy pair of slouch socks that I had pulled high to my knees, I kick off my tennies and plow onto the couch after my routine work out to catch my breath. I totally forgot that I hadn't finished my homework that I was suppose to submit by midnight so I hopped on my computer to get some much needed work done. Get a good close-up of my tube sock-covered legs, feet, and ass while I relax on my couch and very seductively move my legs and feet around unaware I was being filmed from behind. I stretch my legs, rub my sexy soles together, and curl my toes. Best view of me guaranteed to please ;) HD 720x480
Size - 503.81 MB
Duration - 00:32:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - socks, asian, foot fetish, barefoot, socks, dirty feet, asian, asiana starr, socks, slouch socks, barefeet, custom video, dirty socks, dirty feet, foot fetish, boy shorts, bra, ass, white socks, tube socks, toe wiggling,

Keep2share

Synilo

Sexy Blonde Tied Up After Hours

Post by Synilo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:14 am

Sexy Blonde Tied Up After Hours

Rope company secretary Amber Michaels is chatting after hours about her coworker who was bound and gagged in the office by an intruder, then confesses that she'd like to get tied up too. Someone was eavesdropping on her call, and soon the busty blonde is tied to her office chair. When Amber complains, she's tapegagged, then her blouse is opened up exposing her lacy black bra. Next her huge breasts are exposed, and her captor leaves the sexy secretary alone to struggle.
Size - 93.04 MB
Duration - 00:06:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, big tits, pantyhose/stockings, blondes, struggling, high heels, amber michaels, tapegag, tapegagged, tape-gag, tape-gagged, secretary bondage, microfoam tape, chairtie, chairtied, chair-tie, chair-tied, lotus-tie, panty-peek, lingerie, crossed-wrists,

Keep2share

Synilo

All For Asiana Part 2

Post by Synilo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:09 am

All For Asiana Part 2

I love how Martin slides the vibrating egg inside and puts it on a VERRY low speed... just enough to keep my pussy tantalized.  When he does this, it means he wants me to last.  I'm enjoying the moment so much that I'm not even phased by anything that's suppose to be bothering me - even after Martin puts the clovers on my nipples... OK maybe just a little, but  I just want to hold this position for as long as I can, like a good girl and hopefully I'll be cuming later.
Size - 512.15 MB
Duration - 00:20:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, hair bondage, pantyhose, high heels, pantyhose bondage, bound orgasm, clover clamps, topless, handcuffed,

Keep2share

Synilo

Disobedient

Post by Synilo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:04 am

Disobedient

Strapped to that chair in what looks to be an easy but VERY uncomfortable position. My elbows were crushed together and tied behind me while one knee was tied to my neck and my other ankle was suspended by the hoist. The more I began to slowly fall to the side, the more my ankle was pulled and the pain started to set in from the awkwardness of the position. Too distracted by the pain, I refused to follow my dom's orders when he repeatedly asked that I look in his direction. Needless to say, he was not thrilled by my behavior so grabbed the cat-o-nine tails and proceeded to whip my pussy. Maybe next time I'll learn to follow his orders... or maybe not! HD 720x480
Size - 160.32 MB
Duration - 00:10:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, did, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, struggling, drooling, high heels, bondage and discipline, elbow tie, elbow bondage, flogging, cat-o-nine tails, asiana starr,

Keep2share

Synilo

Pretty Little Bitch is Hogtied

Post by Synilo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:59 am

Pretty Little Bitch is Hogtied

This is one of the toughest positions to endure. My mouth is gaged, elbows are crushed together, arms, wrists, legs, feet, and stomach are bound, and once all is said and done, all my limbs are then pulled together behind my back SO TIGHT, it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to move!

HD 720x480
Size - 72.29 MB
Duration - 00:04:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, barefoot, foot fetish, asian, bondage, struggling, barefoot, hogtied, submissive sluts, petite, foot fetish, jeans fetish, ballgag, small tits, elbow bondage, skinny women, tattoos, bound beauties,

Keep2share