Bondage Mix

Bondage, selfbondage.....
shinylatex

Re: Bondage Mix

Post by shinylatex » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:59 pm

Juniper Berry. Casual Pool Side Struggle

Just a casual little struggle with Juniper Berry in blue ballet heels & a bikini, pool side. It was a very hot & humid Florida day that day, which made struggling a little more difficult.

File Name : Juniper Berry. Casual Pool Side Struggle
Runtime : 00:10:29
File Size : 761 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/a41bd3d751a13/Junip ... ruggle.mp4
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:00 pm

Lydia Black Orgasms in Leather Belt Boxtie and Frogtie

From the git-go, Lydia Black is stimulated by the Hitachi wand strapped to her pantied pussy. Bare-breasted, kneeling on the floor, her legs frog tied and her arms boxtied with leather belts, Lydia moans through her red ball gag, her pale tattooed body utterly helpless. Looking upwards as if to heaven, she realizes how trapped she is as she writhes against her bonds. The hum of the vibrator fills the room and she gazes at us pleadingly, trying not to get stimulated perhaps out of a sense of defiance, but thumping, against the floor, the sex toy that hangs between her thighs. She squeals as she feels the bondage orgasms shooting through her cunny whether she wants them or not. The vibe juts up almost like a cock as each blast gets her biting the ball gag harder and bending forward in inescapable release. And we see in closeup that Lydia's mewling climax comes with drool dropping from that gag!

File Name : Lydia Black Orgasms in Leather Belt Boxtie and Frogtie
Runtime : 00:06:41
File Size : 194 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/e555945fcf92c/Lydia ... rogtie.mp4
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:01 pm

Real-Life Dommes Agatha Delicious and Irene Silver Roleplay to Climax

Agatha Delicious lives up to her surname, wiggling in her low-cut white catsuit, rope-bound to a chair at her ankles and across her bust. Irene Silver, in black catsuit and boots, is delighted by Aggie's condition, kissing and caressing this obviously willing captive. Irene brings out the Hitachi wand, getting Agatha hot but teasing her with the vibe as well as kissing, fondling, and nipple licking. These are two broiling real-life dominatrices roleplaying D/s themselves, and ball-gagged Aggie moans under Irene's skilled control. "Watching you writhe is amazing," says Irene, rubbing her shiny thigh boot on the Delicious crotch. "Thank you for letting me play with you," adds Irene with luscious irony, using the toy once more on her helpless friend. But this bondage orgasm thriller, with tease-and-denial edging leading to a Sapphic cum-countdown, is only getting started-so watch for the bonus untying scene at the end with its unusual and sexy revelations!

File Name : Real-Life Dommes Agatha Delicious and Irene Silver Roleplay to Climax
Runtime : 00:16:10
File Size : 478 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/fd9efc6a572fd/Real- ... Climax.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:01 pm

Blonde Kaiia Eve Nonstop Bondage Bed Orgasms

Kaiia Eve lays on the bondage bed, ankles and wrists cuffed and keeping her firmly in place. She moans through her pump gag at the Hitachi wand which, tethered tightly to her crotch, thrums on her pussy. Kaiia sighs and moans but she's going nowhere. Our camera moves in close, and we can see her tattoos as she whines and writhes under the stimulation of the vibe. Her squeals come in little bursts and we can only imagine what the inside of her mind feels like under such nonstop arousal; and she really looks like the perfect classic bondagette as her body, emphasized by the light, wiggles in continuous pleasure. Finally, when every last bondage climax has been rung out of the barefoot blonde, the wand is switched off, and she comes to rest.

File Name : Blonde Kaiia Eve Nonstop Bondage Bed Orgasms
Runtime : 00:08:48
File Size : 256 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/2af852ddcb272/Blond ... rgasms.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:02 pm

Helplessly Tied Lola Anderson Toyed to Cums by Arielle Aquinas

In a black bra, panties, and thigh high nylons, bound by leather cuffs and ropes behind her and kneeling upright while blindfolded in a face harness and ball-gagged, Lola Anderson struggles helplessly. Suddenly Arielle Aquinas, in a much more optimistic- looking turquoise teddy and white stockings and ankle boots, appears and tickles Lola, fondling the helpless girl all over. "I'm in the mood to be mean to you today," says Arielle, and adding: ".in the very best of ways!" She caresses the curvy Lola, smacking her butt, grabbing handfuls of her ass and titty flesh through the lingerie. Then Arielle brings in the Hitachi vibe, running it all over Lola's hardening nipples and her tummy and thighs, ultimately concentrating it on Lola's vulnerable crotch. Lola's low moans are nonstop as Arielle chuckles, "Somebody likes that!" And straining against her bonds, Lola bends forward as her first bondage orgasm hits, the first of many. "Dirty thing!" laughs Arielle.

File Name : Helplessly Tied Lola Anderson Toyed to Cums by Arielle Aquinas
Runtime : 00:10:52
File Size : 317 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ca080159c9cab/Helpl ... quinas.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:03 pm

Jenny Jett The Gift of Submission Part 1

Gorgeous blonde Domme Jenny Jett hands over her reigns and submits to Shiny for an afternoon of fun in a Florida dungeon! She is dressed in delicate satin lingerie and silky stockings. Shiny ropes her up nice and tight, running his hands all over her helpless body as he does. She flirts seductively with him right up until he ballgags her, then taunts him to spank her. Shiny puts on his dear skin leather gloves and warms her ass up for her with several swats. He ties a tight crotchrope around her waist and anchors it to the wall in front of her so she can't turn away from him. He bends her over and gives her some nice hard spanks. He alternates between spanks and tickles, giving her all of the sensations on her irritated skin.. Finally, as he loosens her ropes, he tells her to struggle and try to free herself. She gives it a good go, and after a few moments of wiggling, manages to pop a wrist free! She smiles.. She knows Shiny will be tying her much tighter for the rest of this play session.

File Name : Jenny Jett The Gift of Submission Part 1
Runtime : 00:25:45
File Size : 1.19 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/cb7dbe6536577/Jenny ... Part_1.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:47 pm

Nyxon & Slyyy. The Sweetest Tease & Denial

Slyyy is tied to a chair wearing a sports bra & yoga pants. Her legs are spread & tied off to each leg of the chair & her waist is secured around the back of the chair. An Hitachi is secured to her leg with a piece of rope. She is not gagged & is bound with her arms behind her with pantyhose. Nyxon begins to tease her by running her hands up & down Slyyy's body, then switches the vibrator onto "high". Slyyy begins to moan as the wand vibrates her pussy, then after about 60 seconds, Nyxon switches it to "off". Slyyy groans & Nyxon laughs at her friend's frustration. She teases Slyyy like this for the next 10 minutes or so, really building up the orgasm for her nice & slow. Then, Nyxon switches the wand onto "high" for the final time & walks away as Slyyy moans loudly while orgasming hard.

File Name : Nyxon & Slyyy. The Sweetest Tease & Denial
Runtime : 00:19:49
File Size : 1.41 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/3e8d20b0a105a/Nyxon ... Denial.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:47 pm

Held captive by demented older lesbian

Pretty German girl Yvette Costeau is stark naked and brutally hogtied on a dirty mattress. She is massively gagged with duct tape and her wrists and ankles are completely fused together. I am her captor - a sadistic and perverted lesbian older woman and I cannot wait to get my hands on her. Poor helpless Yvette is losing her strength and willingness to fight and she seems resigned to her unknown fate. I seize the opportunity to tease and manhandle Yvette for a long time. I kiss her gagged mouth and fondle her nipples taking my time sucking her them while playing with her pussy. Yvette tries hard to struggle away from me, but she is too brutally bound to do anything to stop me from groping and manhandling her. I run my hands up and down her nude body. Yvette sobs into her gag. I am really getting turned on by her helplessness. I press my mouth onto her pussy and enjoy licking and sucking it while Yvette cries. Finally I tire of playing with her and I leave the brutally bound German girl alone. The next morning Yvette wakes still horribly tied up - she looks around to find that she's alone and her fear begins to escalate. She is so afraid to be left here abandoned and her efforts to get free are useless. I return with my partner and he ungags her. We make her drink a potion which will erase today from her memory .

File Name : Held captive by demented older lesbian
Runtime : 00:15:59
File Size : 413 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/6b1705fae19f5/Held_ ... esbian.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:48 pm

CARISSA DUMOND HELPLESSLY BOUND IN LINGERIE

I've been stalking my old boss's wife after he fired me from my long time job. My plan is to make a bunch of money then do away with the wife Carissa Dumond. I bring Carissa into the living room. She is wearing a coat and has a bandana covering her face and she's making very faint, muffled sounds. I stop Carissa in front of the sofa and comment on how my idea for disguising Carissa worked perfectly - no one had any idea she was a bound and gagged victim! I take off Carissa's coat to reveal her hands are tied behind her back and ropes holding her arms to her body. The curvy wife is wearing sexy lingerie. I then removes Carissa's mask to reveal she's well gagged - lots of stuffing bulging out of her mouth and tied in tightly by a cleave gag. As Carissa protests as best she can through her gag I sit her on the couch take off her high heels and start tying lots of rope around her legs. I say I'm sorry I had to grab the trophy wife but that her husband very cruelly fired me in a cost-saving move after I'd been a loyal company employee for many years. Carissa struggles desperately trying to loosen he ropes and gags but it's no use. I return and tell the busty woman to make a plea to her husband to pay the ransom. I remove her gag and tell her to instruct her husband to drop off $5 million if he wants to ever see his wife again! Carissa pleads with her husband to do as I say. Carissa is helpless to stop me from stuffing her mouth with cloth and wrapping tape around her head several times. I leave the room again . Carissa manages to get on her feet and hops towards the door but I return just in time. I bring Carissa back by the sofa and put her into a tight hogtie leaving her bound, gagged and struggling to escape.

File Name : Carissa Dumond Helplessly Bound In Lingerie
Runtime : 00:16:30
File Size : 1.40 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/d5d7a0934ec89/Caris ... ngerie.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:48 pm

Amateur Self Bondage, My First Mummification Attempt

Amateur Self Bondage Struggles in Pantyhose & Plastic Wrap! Massive Mouthstuffing Gag & Escape Ending Included!
I really love the feeling of being totally helpless, incapacitated by my bondage. I'd never attempted wrapping myself in layers of clear plastic wrap until this day! In fact, I'd never been mummified ever, not at all as I'm an amateur in bondage! I was so nervous in anticipation of the mummification attempt, as I spread sheet upon see-through sheet on top of each other on the bed, ready to roll myself up in. Would I be able to break my way back out of it once I was mummified? Wearing only my shiny, sheer pantyhose, with old, well-worn pairs ready to stuff my mouth full for a generous nylon gagging, I begin securing my legs, slowly encasing from ankles up. As I stretch and roll about the task to cover myself completely gets more and more difficult; and my grunts and groans of effort and enjoyment increase, till just bare feet are flexing, futile fingertips, and blonde head are left out of the stifling package I've put myself in.
Bonus ending - after hopping off screen the camera cuts back to show you my escape, as I lie on the duvet sighing at the cool air against sweaty skin, arms buzzing with pins and needles, the adrenaline of the moment leads me on as copious amounts of saliva and fabric unfurl from inside my mouth and those pantyhose end up looped around my neck in a little post-bondage self-pleasure!

File Name : Amateur Self Bondage, My First Mummification Attempt
Runtime : 00:15:46
File Size : 486 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/300f265d58a3a/Amate ... ttempt.mp4