Bondage Mix

Bondage, selfbondage.....
shinylatex

Re: Bondage Mix

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 20, 2023 2:32 am

Leigh & Hannah in: That Crazy Night, ALL Told: Multiple Tight Gaggings for Ambushed & Bound Aunt & Niece Jumbo-Titted Duo! (The Full Story) (HD)

File Name : crazynightauntleighs
Runtime : 00:38:16
File Size : 1.54 GB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/debd8fac3fc5b
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 20, 2023 2:52 am

VIOLET HAZE AS WEBCAM GIRL PUT IN BONDAGE EP 3

File Name : Violet Haze as Webcam Girl Put in Bondage EP 3
Runtime : 00:11:11
File Size : 200 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/14e64e6094827
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 20, 2023 3:05 am

Daisy in: The Deeply Sexy Trussed Up Dominatrix Robbery Caper: Gag Me Harder, You Pathetic Loser!! (HD)

Perfectly-chiseled goddess Miss Daisy Dillon is bound, gagged and humiliated, drooling helplessly all over her big tits. but the really hard stuff is coming later, in her bedroom. Can she handle it?? She certainly knows how to talk tough. Let's see how she does with a seriously tight gag or several in her fat sexy mouth. Her busty, immaculate body bound with ropes, she is used to wielding the whip, but today, at the hands of a depraved punter who likes to think of himself as the Bondage King, she is about to discover how it is to be the captive! Buckle up for this. It's pretty damned epic!

File Name : gagmehardyoupatheticloser
Runtime : 00:30:15
File Size : 1.55 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/02436fbef4187

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 20, 2023 3:05 am

Pandora & Skylar in: Rope-Happy Nude Cat-Burglar Stunners Bested, Bound & Hog-Juiced By a Surprise Bandit! & Wait'll the Owner Finds Their Asses! (HD)

All jolly exciting watching these two incredibly naughty girls trying to blame one another for their current securely trussed predicament! As they slobber it out through juicy ballgags, trussed like piggies, naked and completely helpless, the bandit who has gotten the better of them is the least of their concerns! The owner of this house they've attempted - VERY unsuccessfully - to burgle, happens to be an out-and-out psycho! GIRLS, what WERE you thinking..?

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: GAGGED WOMEN, FOOT FETISH, GAG TALK, STRUGGLING, BALLGAGGED

File Name : ropehappynudecatburglars-
Runtime : 00:18:51
File Size : 1.05 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/9f5f702708c1d

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 20, 2023 4:29 am

Chantelle, Roxi & Hannah in: Early Morning Snoop/Capture for Bikini Investigations Ltd Wild Chick Division: Prepare For Insane Struggling! (Dual Gag Ups) (HD)

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: GAGGED WOMEN, STRUGGLING, GAG TALK, FOOT FETISH, BIKINI

File Name : bikiniwildchicks
Runtime : 00:20:04
File Size : 1.03 GB
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/81e7c74c049ce

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 20, 2023 4:33 am

0481 Ponygirls In Training

Show ponies are one of the highest orders of slaves, and only the most beautiful female slaves are allowed to be show ponies. A show pony's main job is to entertain and impress. She does this by parading her naked (or nearly naked) body before others. Show ponies are trained to do this with poise and elegance. Show ponies typically perform while decorated with the accessories favored by bondage aficionados such as tight fitting harnesses, arm restraints, gags, nipple clamps, etc. Colorful feathers on the tops of their heads are also common.

This video shows Ashley Lane and Chrissy Marie being trained by a Master to parade as show ponies. First he trains them to do the 'high step'. Placing an emphasis on poise, this involves lifting the knee as high as possible while stepping forward, keeping the foot pointed downward. Ashley starts by practicing the high step, first in place, then back and forth across the room. Then it's Chrissy's turn. Next they trained to do the 'march', which is a faster step where the knees are lifted about half as high. Again Ashley goes first, practicing the march first in place, then back and forth across the room. Finally he trains both ponygirls at the same time on both the high step and the march, making them concentrate on moving their legs in tandem with each other. 
Throughout the scene their Master gives them instructions and critiques as they go about their movements. He lashes them on their bottoms whenever they appear to be losing concentration or failing to lift their knees high enough during the high step.

File Name : AshleyChrissyPonygirlsInTraining-CCM
Runtime : 00:17:25
File Size : 756 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9ef882941547c

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 20, 2023 11:25 am

Cassandra Cain.. The Magic Bottle

Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Magic, Satin Panties, Topless, Hogtied, Hair Tied, Toe Tied, Shiny Pantyhose, Shiny Nylons, Struggling, Panel Gagged, Helpless

Cassandra is cleaning the attic and stumbles across an old crystal bottle. She remembers that her aunt had hidden it several years ago saying that it had the power to grant wishes, but that it was evil. Cassandra thinks to herself.. "What could be evil about some free wishes? I know exactly what to use the wishes for.. I'm finally going to get tied up!"

Later that day when the house is empty and Cassandra is alone, she pulls the bottle out and places it on the table. "I don't know why this was hidden away.. Seems like it could be very useful.." With that, she strips down to her satin panties and picks up the bottle. "Well, maybe if I open it.." She removes the crystal stopper and rubs the bottle. "Time to see if it worked." she mumbles. She clears her throat and with a commanding voice she says "I wish my arms were tied up."

POOF.. The magic bottle comes to life and with a puff of smoke, Cassandra is sitting there now with her arms and upper body tightly bound.

"Wow, this is amazing! And it's really tight and comfortable too!... I wish my legs were tied up!"

Again the magic bottle does it's job and Cassandra is sitting there marvelling at her now tied legs and ankles!

She struggles around for a bit, feeling out the tie. She tries to get out, but she finds it impossible to find any knots. "This is SO much better than how my lame boyfriend used to tie me up.. His ropes were so easy to shrug off.." She struggles for another few seconds before she slinks onto the floor and decides to make her situation truly helpless.

"I wish I was hogtied!"

POOF! Now extremely tightly hogtied on the floor, she knows there is no way out. She can barely even roll from side to side. "Only one thing left..." She says confidently.. "I wish I was gagged!"

POOF! a mouth fulling ball appears deeply strapped into her mouth. She tries to speak or moan, but the gag is very effective. "This is so great!" she exclaims again. "I can't believe this worked! I am so helpless and wet right now!"

She struggles all around feeling out the tie and really playing up her best damsel in distress role for a long while. When she finally tires herself out, she decides it's time to release herself. "I wish I was untied!"....was what she TRIED to say, but all that came out was MPPHhuu I mphhfu mmmmpphh!".. Nothing happened. Cassandra's heart rate speeds up. She tries again.. "MPPHH ai mmmmpphhff mmpphhffuuuu!!" Again nothing.. Cassandra panicks and thrashes around muffled yelling at the bottle to let her go, but to no avail.

Now she is really tired. She collapses onto her side and moans.. She knows theres no way out without being able to say the words properly. Her aunt should be home in a few hours.. Until then, she will have to lay there and think up a really good excuse for why she is tied up half naked on the living room rug!

File Name : CassandraMagic
Runtime : 00:16:41
File Size : 775 MB

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 20, 2023 11:36 am

Chloe, Taylor & Pandora in: Lady LipStick's Ultimate Steamy Nude Evening Romp With Her Specially Captured Pleasure Babes! (Full Adventure) (HD)

We begin with a captured bikini model, played by the divine Chloe Love, a Babestation favourite and someone who you just won't see like this anywhere else. Our Borderland villainess has snatched her though and has her all tied up, hand firmly over her mouth, as the lady of the show strolls in. She has done well, nabbing one so gorgeous, and the pair feel the captive's immense boobies up while variously handgagging her and then getting down to further business. Chloe is to call her pal (Pandora, the incredibly naughty Lady here, helps with that) to lure her blonde bombshell law enforcement pal Taylor Rose (woweeeeee) to join them. She pretends there's been a robbery at her place and to get here fast. So far, so very plausible, eh?

When Taylor arrives, she is quickly taken hostage and forced to French kiss with Chloe, then to strip naked and submit to being trussed up on a bed. Chloe must then (after Pandora has had her wicked way with the protesting Taylor, before gagging her with a dirty sweat sock) to straddle her and lick a load of golden syrup of her massive melons as she groans softly into her tight gag. We know, awful isn't it?? What perverts these girls are... Anyway, while Chloe gets stuck into that, Pandora gropes and fondles Taylor and her, enjoying it all, clearly.

Next, Chloe strips naked and is tied and gagged on the bed alongside the helpless cop, Taylor. Both girls are fondled and have their hot white hanky over the mouth gags kiss-marked with the lipstick that is very much Pandora's thing. Oh, they look so motherfucking cute all branded like that. Now, horny as fuck, Pandora decides that just having these two jumbo-titted bimbos under her control is not enough. SHE wants to be all tied up with them. Hastily, she calls her employee to come back over, where she says she'll pay her more dosh to do the business on her. Only too happy to oblige!

Insisting that she have her freshly removed panties in her mouth, Pandora gets all turned on as the henchwoman ties her up. The gagged and bound hostages watch, mmmmppphhhhing hotly, twisting their magnificent bodies around all over the place. Well, as much as those ropes will allow. And did we mention the barefoot action stuff? You'll love it. These perfect specimens are giving it all out in this remarkable tale of lesbian dominance and submission.

As the three squirm on the bed, gag kissing, rubbing huge tits with tits, gag mumbling and staring longingly at one another, you'll allow us to give you some privacy now. This utterly unmissable trio love romp is for your discerning viewing. The babes are hot and heavy with tension and being all gagged and tied there's isn't much they can do about that, except for all writhe around, passionately, urgently even, unable to act on their desires. Mmmmmmmmm. Sound like our kind of party, right?

File Name : lipstickladydemansultimatenakedloveromp
Runtime : 00:21:01
File Size : 1.08 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/395e56696513a

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 20, 2023 11:58 am

Jenna & Pandora in: Jenna to the Rescue: Not Only Does The Psycho Chef Have Pandora - He's Burned the Friggin' French Onion Soup Too!! (Full Adventure) (HD)

The hunt for luscious Pandora, a missing secret agent on the trail of that old stalwart, The Psycho Chef - or Sir Ian McPekingDuck to those he dines with, is assigned to one lady. A capable, hands-on spy called Hoskins. Jenna Hoskins, to give her her full. Deliciously naked (Jenna is sensational.) and all stacked and proportioned to mind - and trouser - numbing proportions, the amazing girl sneaks through Sir Ian's latest pad, suddenly hearing something we do to - Mmmmmppphhhing!

Discovering the striking, busty, Amazonian Pandora (total stunner) trussed and gagged with a tight handkerchief pulled between her teeth, Jenna is ecstatic she has found her but on guard in case somebody is - oops, no matter how prepared she is, she misses Ol' Ian as he handgags her, most roughly, and eventually chops her down to the ground, swiftly binding the gorgeous intruder hand and foot, while the gaggle and tied Pandora angrily watches all, her chance at rescue now tied up right along with her. Next stop: Hang these two up like slabs of meat, and go to town on them!

File Name : psychosgotpandora
Runtime : 00:24:05
File Size : 1.18 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/2755dbca25020

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 20, 2023 12:15 pm

bjv-1749-Bella Ink Vs. The Job Offer

With everybody looking to make some extra cash Bella couldn't turn down a very lucrative job offer. So when she's told that the generous pay involved wearing latex and a bit of bondage she was, of course, reluctant but still willing to hear the details. Once she changed into her latex maid outfit she was still anxious but had to admit she loved how it looked on her. Hinged handcuffs started her interview along with a bit of window washing. The cuffs made it very difficult but making 10 times her normal rate was worth a little pain. Assured she was doing great a ballgag ensured she kept any thoughts to herself. Another set of cuffs on her elbows really made her helpless and start to doubt the money was worth it. Trying to appease her interviewer and captor she did her best to clean, even inside the cage as told. As the cage door locked behind her she knew it was all a ruse. How stupid could she be to fall for such an obvious trap. Worse, she wasn't sure she told anybody where she was going!

Runtime : 00:16:03
File Size : 267 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/f809d5c72c472