Post by shinylatex » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:20 am

Image Image Image Image Image
Name: Dee Williams tied in shiny pantyhose
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:16:33
Size: 732 Mb
https://k2s.cc/file/f14ba3b386e2e/pantyhose10072.mp4
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Re: Bondage Mix

Post by shinylatex » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:52 pm

Her toes are forced into a point position because of the tight leather boots laced around her legs. She really really likes them. Her leather gloves glide seamlessly over her pantyhose covered ass. It’s fantabulous! Cherie talks to the camera as she shows herself off. The leather creaks - her pussy gets wet. She splits her legs from one end of the couch to the other to show off her flexibility and her assets! She even pulls one legs backwards over her head! If she wasn’t wearing pantyhose you’d be able to look deep into her vagina! Her thoughts get naughty and her hand goes into her pantyhose. She’s getting VERY excited! It’s a good thing for us that she has a vibrator near by - she begins to grind her hips into the vibrator teasing herself. Feels so good doesn’t it! One is never enough when it comes to girls and orgasms in our world. It’s a good thing Cherie belongs in our world cuz she’s going to have more than one orgasm here. She tightly crosses her ankles and fucks the vibrator between her legs. I bet she likes bondage too! Mmmmm those are some juicy pantyhose Cherie! How many orgasms was that anyway? Someone’s a happy girl!

Name: jwv0058 - Cherie DeVille
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:16:07
Size: 0.98 Gb

https://k2s.cc/file/d78a3cf430cad/pantyhose19786.mp4
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:26 am

Trainer's Revenge
Image Image
Starring: Rachel Adams, JJ Plush
Tags: nude bondage , rachel adams , barefoot bondage , catsuit bondage , jj plush

Rachel is still JJs captive. She is nude and tied and gagged on an ottoman when JJ lubes up her feet and legs and then hogties her there. After some time she is let up and led around the room before being tied spread standing in front of the bed. JJ does a bad job and Rachel is able to yank a rope down and save herself. Now it is her turn to get revenge on the mad woman. She is tied spread on the bed, nipple clamped and gagged with a bit gag.

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 33 mins
File Size: 1.22 GB

https://fboom.me/file/bf4864b0f6c3b/B2B ... .1080p.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:15 pm

JJ Robbed and Humiliated by a new Rival
Starring: JJ Plush and Cherry Busom

JJ is on the phone with a friend explaining that she was done with her sessions for the day and excited to unwind. She hangs up the phone and walks into another room where the new domme in town, Cherry Busom is hanging out with a weapon. She is complaining of stolen business. She removes her panties and has JJ gag herself with them. Then she has her tape her ankles to the chair. She puts a chain and padlock around JJs waist and then cuffs her hands in front and nipple clamps her. She goes off to explore the plush playhouse and then suddenly JJs ex appears delighted to join Cherry in tormenting the woman. They remove the cuffs and give her an enormous ballgag to put in her mouth instead of the panties and they cuff her hands behind her back and then the ex takes Cherry to the safe….

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 20 mins
File Size: 762.43 MB

https://fboom.me/file/0ff240f9c185b/B2B ... -1080p.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:44 pm

Diana looks incredible in this hot knocked out, tied up superheroine scene (which was made as a custom video for one of our favorite customers). Diana confronts her long time rival Victor who is robbing a house. When she looks at what he's stealing, she finds that it's nothing but pantyhose and stockings. Victor fools Diana into doing a challenge - he will tie her up and see if she can escape. Diana agrees and happily allows the villain to tie her to a chair with stockings. At her request, Diana is also gagged. While Diana struggles sensuously, Victor goes into another room, lays out the nylons on a table and sprays them with chlorotica. After lots of struggling, Diana frees herself. She finds the nylons and sniffs them. The chlorotica takes effect. It makes Diana both sleepy and horny. Her eyes start to flutter as she sensuously touches her body. Victor sneaks up and handgags Diana before injecting her ass with a shot of a sleepy drug. Diana passes out. Victor tapes her to a table and fondles her limp body. When she awakens, he soaks some pantyhose in chloroform and applies them to Diana's face, bringing her almost to the point of unconsciousness. He leaves her there with the hose stuffed in her mouth. When the owner of the house comes home, he tapes Diana's mouth and fondles her. Then, he knocks her out with pantyhose soaked in chloroform. Hot!

Name: Diana Grace & Victor - Setting a Trap for the Superheroine
Duration: 00:39:24
Size: 2.59 Gb

https://k2s.cc/file/0313989ac98fa/pantyhose19814.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:44 pm

Name: ZFX Productions - LAWYER Part 1
Resolution: 1280x960
Duration: 00:13:44
Size: 314 Mb
https://k2s.cc/file/d9ea6810360b3/pantyhose19815.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:09 am

Name: Crystal Frost in a Latex Straitjacket
Duration: 00:06:42
Size: 136 Mb
https://k2s.cc/file/7b94d93d3f4a7/pantyhose14439.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:13 am

Pepper is bound tightly with band after band of electrical tape in this clip over her pantyhose encased curves. She's increasingly wrapped till she's on the ground in a Н0tie with her gag taped back to her ankles. Pepper really rocks the tight tape bondage in this one.

Name: Pepper Sterling - Electrical Tape and Encasement Bondage
Duration: 00:15:03
Size: 564 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/207b362b9acc4/pantyhose14472.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:26 am

This is an EPIC home invasion and tape bondage video with THREE damsels in distress! Amber Michaels and Emily Marilyn, both wearing skirts and pantyhose, were chatting in the bedroom at a cabin getaway when two masked men with knives burst in! Emily is handgagged as Amber's wrists are bound with duct tape behind her back. Both ladies soon find themselves in strict tape bondage when the men proceed to wrap them up with tons of duct tape. Then they're both tapegagged tightly.

Emily and Amber's tops are pulled down to expose their huge tits, which the two men start groping extensively with great delight! One of the intruders does manage to stop fondling those awesome tits long enough to attend to the business of ransom and robbery. But the other home invader can't control himself and continues to have lots of fun feeling up his captives. And who can blame him? These damsels have great racks indeed!
But things take a turn when their girlfriend, Loren Chance, unexpectedly enters the cabin and sees her friends all taped up and being groped to death! With her friends threatened with a knife to their throats, Loren has no choice but to submit to being all taped up herself. Now these two home invaders have a trio going on! Three damsels in distress in tape bondage, topless and totally at their mercy!

The three ladies are left alone for a bit while the men attend to some business. They struggle, trying to get loose and free each other. But the men return and resume their non-stop groping of their captives! The three taped up damsels are horrified when their captor joke about how they plan to spend the weekend as their house guests, entertaining themselves as they will!

Name: Amber Michaels, Emily Marilyn, Loren Chance - Three Hotties Tapes
Duration: 00:20:53
Size: 666 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8307872707288/pantyhose19818.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:39 am

Gypsy needs a few extra bucks for the weekend, so she agrees to watch the neighbor's brats for the night. She waves goodbye to the parent as he drives away and then comes in and sits on the couch. She looks down at the little brats and tells them that they had better leave her alone and do what she says.. Little does Gypsy know, they like to play a game where they overpower the babysitter and tie her up! Before poor Gypsy knows it, they have her down with her wrists and ankles taped with duct tape. She tells them they are going to be in so much trouble and that they had better let her go if they know whats good for them, but before she can say another word, they unbutton her shirt and tape up her entire upper body, leaving her titties showing! Now mortified and embarrassed, Gypsy demands that they release her immediately! Still they add more tape, and finally, a complete face wrap tapegag to finish it off! Gypsy squirms and tries her best to scream and yell at them through the gag, but it is no use. She is helpless and cannot get more that a few muffled moans out through the gag. The brats leave her like that on the living room floor and run upstairs to play. After a few hours, poor Gypsy is worn out from the constant struggling and lays her head down. She is a disheveled mess.. With her tits out and her skirt up.. Her pantyhose are full of runs. "Those little bastards better get in here and untie me soon!" she thinks. Just then she hears keys jingle at the front door! Her eye get wide.. THEY'RE HOME! Oh no! She is still all tied up and quite the mess!! What are they going to think?! The parent comes in and laughs.. "Oh man.. Did they do this again? Haha.. I'm so sorry Gypsy, I'll untie you in a jiffy."

Name: Bitchy Babysitter Taped Up Tight
Duration: 00:11:22
Size: 524 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f0cdcb833cacd/pantyhose14369.mp4