Punish and spank the hot girls!

Spanking and whipping
admralbulldog

Asking for It FE

Post by admralbulldog » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:39 pm

Asking for It - FE

Strapped to blushing redness: Belinda Lawson is over the desk for punishment Lying flat over Earl Grey's desk allows Belinda Lawson's magnificent buttocks to quiver, bounce and ripple to strawberry redness as he uses a strap to punish her in Asking For It. "I do always get what I want sir," she smiles as she wills him to discipline her again. What a sight as her tight office pants then panties are pulled down to bare her bottom!

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 302 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Spanking Belinda Lawson

DOWNLOAD

admralbulldog

Bare Bottom Spanking

Post by admralbulldog » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:30 pm

Bare Bottom Spanking

Media Info:
Format: RealMedia
Resolution: 240 x 320
Duration: 4 min 20 s
Size: 7.13 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Spanking Debra Leigh

DOWNLOAD

admralbulldog

Celebrity Brat BD

Post by admralbulldog » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:18 am

Celebrity Brat - BD

Bare 12-swat paddling has Lilian's buttocks bouncing for theft Stealing an expensive cigar from John Friday was a more serious error than Lilian White realised in Celebrity Brat. Having her pert bottom completely bared for a 12 swat paddling will teach her not to lie. From her reactions, that school paddle is a butt burning tool of discipline. "The sting was intense," admits Lilian. See slow-motion jiggle swats!

Media Info:
Duration: 13 min 39 s
Size: 401 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Spanking Lilian White

DOWNLOAD

admralbulldog

Sugar Daddy CE

Post by admralbulldog » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:07 am

Sugar Daddy - CE

Nude from the shower, a wooden paddle will blister Katya's totally bare bottom Called out of the shower wet and naked, Katya Nostrovia can see the paddle in Sugar Daddy John Friday's hand. She was making dinner and started a fire in the kitchen. Now John fires up her bouncing buttocks with a wooden paddle for a full 14 swats. "The paddle is always bad but on a wet, bare butt it's evil," she laughs. Reaction Cam replay!

Media Info:
Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 286 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Spanking Katya Nostrovia

DOWNLOAD

admralbulldog

Reform School HK

Post by admralbulldog » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:55 am

Reform School - HK

14-stroke caning finale for gorgeous Reform School student Rosie Munroe Rosie Munroe is doing better at Reform School, but flooding the bathroom earns her 14 strokes with Mr Friday's springy cane. "It sinks into my butt cheeks, the sting is so sharp!" said Rosie, clutching her perfect buttocks. Plaid skirt up, panties wedgied, her bottom is well striped and smarting. Great Reaction Cam and slow-motion replays.

Media Info:
Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 389 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Spanking Rosie Munroe

DOWNLOAD

admralbulldog

Attitude Adjustment BF

Post by admralbulldog » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:44 pm

Attitude Adjustment - BF

The sharp crack of a wooden paddle across tight-stretched denim jeans proves what an effective deterrent it is. Blonde Tiffany Hendricks has been caught out copying a term paper - and Dean Wallace gives her ten swats in Attitude Adjustment - the last two bare! Tiffany's round booty takes the unwelcome punishment. "That thing darn well stings, I hate the paddle," she admits. Windows Media Video

Media Info:
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 90.8 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Spanking Tiffany Hendricks

DOWNLOAD

admralbulldog

Life Coach BF

Post by admralbulldog » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:23 am

Life Coach - BF

Tall, classy Annabelle Vanderwood is beautiful, bratty and fit! Arrested for being drunk at a club when she's under 21 earns her a visit from Life Coach Frank Reed with his strap. 30 strokes across her tight buns will teach her a lesson! "I felt so vulnerable with my bottom bare," she said. Windows Media Video

Media Info:
Resolution: 576 x 720
Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 90.6 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Spanking Annabelle Vanderwood

DOWNLOAD

admralbulldog

Executive Privilege K

Post by admralbulldog » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:50 am

Executive Privilege - K

18 stripes across her bare bottom from Earl Grey's cane remind Belinda Lawson about discipline in Executive Privilege. She won the promotion, but it comes at a butt-stinging price! Touching her toes, panties down, bubble-butt bare, Belinda's finale is epic! Windows Media Video

Media Info:
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 7 min 22 s
Size: 101 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Spanking Belinda Lawson

DOWNLOAD

admralbulldog

Naval Discipline BG

Post by admralbulldog » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:29 am

Naval Discipline - BG

Spanked bare bottom with a ping pong paddle - Dani Daniels feels the burn Hands behind her head, bare bottom pushed out, Dani Daniels grits her teeth as her cheeks bounce and redden from Richard Anderson's spanking for Naval Discipline. All because she didn't keep her dorm tidy: tough justice! "I cried in the previous sequence," Dani said. "I was surprised how much the ping pong paddle stung, I was still sore!"

Media Info:
Duration: 6 min 38 s
Size: 191 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Spanking Dani Daniels

DOWNLOAD

admralbulldog

Caned on Denim Skirt

Post by admralbulldog » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:17 am

Caned on Denim Skirt

There's nothing like a good office caning and that treat is even more special when Firm Hand exclusive model Shannon Carson is on the receiving end. Bent over the back of a chair for a scorching dozen strokes from her boss, Mr Lyons, Shannon is alarmed to discover how much the rod of correction stings through a thin denim skirt. And when the cane breaks... Windows Media Video

Media Info:
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 55.8 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Spanking Shannon Carson

DOWNLOAD