Spanking until the redness of sweet buttocks

Bondage, selfbondage.....
subRobb

Silence of the Van

Post by subRobb » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:30 pm

Silence of the Van

General info:
Continuance: 36 min 27 s
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Anal, Dildo, Enema, Anal Play, Caning, Spanking, Zapper, Electrical Play, Suspension, Asphyxiation
Year: 2019
Models: Nadia White

Description: We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven't learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale. He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn't know how long he'd been driving or what he'd done to me while I was out. It wasn't hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn't it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my suffering.
Filesize: 1.95 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File type: MP4

Preview:

Download video:
Download

subRobb

Mistress Ariel, Mistress Amanda & Roxane

Post by subRobb » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:06 pm

Mistress Ariel, Mistress Amanda & Roxane

General info:
Continuance: 57 min 41 s
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Caning
Year: 2018
Models: Mistress Ariel, Mistress Amanda & Roxane

Description: Our best two mistresses - Lady Amanda and Lady Ariel - have a long time history of competing against each others. Both of them want to prove she is better than the other. We thought this was the right time to decide. We organized a game tailor made to this situation. Roxane is the subject of the game. During 5 rounds, she gets different punishments. She must roll with a dice. Whatever she rolls she gets five times that amount from each mistresses with the instrument of that round. So in the first round when she rolls 3, she gets 3x5=15 cane strokes on her bottom from each ladies. Her eyes are covered. After each rounds she must tell which strokes were harder. The results of the five rounds are going to be summarized and a winner will be revealed. The loser must accept the superiority of the winner. The loser must humiliate herself by stripping naked before the winner, and accept to be led out with a dog collar on her neck. Furthermore, the loser must accept a submissive role in our next production, where the winner will whip her. So the stakes are unbelievable huge! None of the ladies want to lose. But eventually one will. This is going to be an inhuman duel. The five rounds are: (1) bottom caning (2) back whipping (3) pussy whipping) (4) bastinado (5) bottom whipping.
Filesize: 1.55 GiB

Preview:

Download video:
Download

subRobb

ElitePain - Nancy vs Anette - The Fight

Post by subRobb » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:33 am

ElitePain - Nancy vs Anette - The Fight

General info:
Continuance: 47 min 35 s
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Bondage, Hardcore
Year: 2014
Models: Maximilian Lomp, Nancy, Anette

Description: Nancy now seems to be the new favorite of our customers, challenging the position of long time favorite Anette. The girls decide to make a fight for the top position in the hierarchy.
Filesize: 1.40 GiB

Preview:

Download video:
Download