vip member

Re: Spanking, fetish, caning, f/f,m/f

Post by Joyelonda » Sun May 07, 2023 2:36 pm

A Passion For Punishment.mp4

File Size: 485 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 30 FPS
Movie Length: 08:54

Jayda Blayze had been looking for someone who could fulfill her deepest desires. She wanted a girl who would be the perfect girlfriend
and that involved holding her accountable for her actions as well as providing discipline when needed. It took some time, but after posting
some online ads and going on some dates she found her match with Aimee Morgan. Aimee is known for getting spanked a lot by her step-dad
in Universal Spanking videos, but she can also deliver a proper spanking as well. She's a sight to see in her high heels and very sexy
lingerie, and it's even hotter seeing her deliver some punishment to Jayda! Recently, they celebrated six months together and had planned
to go out to a fetish party to celebrate on a cool Friday night. However, Jayda had displayed a bit of attitude during the week so she was
instructed to go into the living room and self-spank herself with a wooden hairbrush before going out. Jayda knew that she had to give herself
some firm smacks or Aimee would punish her even harder later if she didn't. Eventually, Aimee walked in the room looking amazing and she had
a riding crop in her hand! Jayda was told to stick her beautiful bottom out and she immediately obeyed, they were living lives where domestic
discipline truly mattered. From there Aimee would crop Jayda until her bottom was sore and hot to the touch. They would end up getting dressed
and had a wonderful evening out, though Jayda would end up earning two more sessions of punishment that weekend.

https://k2s.cc/file/8df594f6f5e16/A_Pas ... shment.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sun May 07, 2023 3:01 pm

Helen Stephens The Psychiatrists Chair-G.mp4

File Size: 211 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 25 FPS
Movie Length: 07:11

Topless Helen Stephens submits to more spanking therapy from Dr Grey
Pretty Helen Stephens truly believes that Dr Earl Grey’s spanking therapy is helping her in The Psychiatrist’s Chair. When she’s told to take
off her dress, leaving her topless in skimpy silk panties, she doesn’t argue and submissively bends over to be spanked with a long wooden ruler.
It has to be good for her, right? She has more coming, bare bottom!

https://k2s.cc/file/13761d11a4aeb/Helen ... hair-G.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue May 09, 2023 1:19 pm

Elori and caseys afterschool punishment.mp4

File Size: 1083 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 60 FPS
Movie Length: 18:29

Naughty step-sisters, Elori and Casey, have been sent home from school after getting into trouble. Step-Mom already knows why but she
wants to hear it from their own mouths... as it is more humiliating that way. Understandably, the girls both lie at first... but
eventually the truth comes out; When the teacher had left the room, they were drawing crude images of male genitalia on the blackboard...
then simulating how to perform certain sex acts. Step-Mom is horrified that her girls could do such things. They are each spanked with
her hard hand across the maternal lap and then given a further stinging hairbrush spanking until their bottoms are an angry pink color.
Elori uses very foul language during her spanking, so this of course means a frightful mouth-soaping punishment for the uppity miscreant.
Step-Mommy will not have her girls using such dirty words in her presence.

Category: SPANKING
Related Categories: SPANKING F/F, SCOLDING, MOUTHSOAPING, CLASSIC SPANKING, OTK SPANKING.
Keywords: miss bernadette, punishment, casey calvert, naughty girl, elori stix, brunette, mommaspankings, discipline

https://k2s.cc/file/2e9042a4c5093/Elori ... nt_fho.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue May 09, 2023 3:38 pm

Lucy Lauren Academy Discipline-M.mp4

File Size: 189 MB
Movie Length: 06:26

Bottom bare, panties down, head girl Lucy Lauren learns the penalty for lying
This is one mean spanking, as headmistress Zoe Page punishes beautiful blonde head girl Lucy Lauren
for lying in Academy Discipline. Lucy knows she’ll be spanked as an example, and a blistering dose
of the wooden yard stick across her jiggling bottom cheeks will be a severe lesson. The impacts and
reactions in slow-motion replays are epic.

https://k2s.cc/file/bd8aa511e3c5e/Lucy_ ... line-M.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu May 11, 2023 6:10 pm

Helen Stephens The Psychiatrists Chair-H.mp4

File Size: 230 MB
Movie Length: 07:52

Panties pulled unceremoniously down, Helen Stephens is spanked to the max
Her creamy bare cheeks bared after Dr Grey pulls down her panties, Helen Stephens is soon jumping, bent
topless over a desk, as she’s soundly spanked with a wooden ruler in The Psychiatrist’s Chair. “The sting
is intense with every whack, it builds to a crescendo so my bottom was on fire,” admits Helen. It’s all
part of her consensual therapy…yeh, right!

https://k2s.cc/file/db7d71fa3226f/Helen ... hair-H.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sun May 14, 2023 8:11 am

Faerie Willows Pro Dom Session Part 3 Roped Up Tight_4K.mp4

File Size: 1838 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 30 FPS 4K
Movie Length: 25:17

Over lunch, Faerie Willow and I decided that the next scene was going to be a tight rope tie. So I started
building a rope harness out from the foundation of a nice tight crotch-rope - making sure I had plenty of
handle to yank her around and manhandle her with, and that every move was getting transmitted back to the
snug rope between her legs. I threw her onto the bed to turn the tie into a hogtie.
She demonstrated that she could still just about roll over - that will never do! So I added ropes to the
corners of the bed keeping everthing in tension so she could scarcely wriggle, and definitely not turn over.
That left me with some inviting targets. The soles of her feet, still very sensitised from the morning's
bastinado and hot wax activities. But also her bum was nicely spankable and accessible to various implements
for poking, prodding and spanking as well!

https://k2s.cc/file/3e3ac5a2d8990/Faeri ... ght_4K.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sun May 14, 2023 8:26 am

Lottie Lalay Journey of Discovery-N.mp4

File Size: 214 MB
Movie Length: 07:16

Thick or thin spanking stick? “You get to decide what I’m going to do to you,” Zoe Page tells spanking
nervous newbie Lottle Lalay. Will she choose the THUMP of a thicker stick or the STING of the thinner one.
Find out as they explore spanking sensations in Journey of Discovery. Whatever she choose, Lottie’s bouncing
bottom will soon be on FIRE!

https://k2s.cc/file/7eb0da78db2d1/Lotti ... very-N.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sun May 14, 2023 8:51 am

Faerie Willows Bastinado Session Part One_4K.mp4

File Size: 2601 MB
Movie Length: 35:42

I pitched this very idea to Faerie Willow, who had just contacted me wanting to shoot. She was keen to give it
a try. It was an interesting one for me as we'd never even met before, and it usually takes me a long time to
get comfortable enough with people to properly dom or top them on camera. Could we fast forward it enough to be
able to do it on our first shoot? We started by exchanging emails, then we did a long video chat. There seemed
to be a lot of common ground - both of us were very interested in bastinado as the focus of the scene. Seemed
promising. But still, I wasn't going to go into a full blown session on the very first day working with someone.
So Faerie Willow came over for a two day shoot. We shot stills on day one so we could get comfortable in each
other's personal space for bondage rigging. It was rather quiet and reserved and professional, but pleasant enough.
So day two we agreed that we were brave enough to plunge in.
Like dynamite, it turned out. Or, especially in later parts, "like two chaos goblins giggling" to paraphrase
Faerie Willow. I've known for a while that my most comfortable domming style can probably best be described as
"jolly dominant sadist". This fitted in very well with Willow's bratty back-chat and we soon have a really good
scene dynamic going as I tied her up from head to toe and started throwing her around in the r@pes.
I blindfolded her, then told her I was going to use each of the implements on her feet - ten HARD strokes. At
the end of the ten, I would ask her which implement it was. If she got it wrong, she was going to get two more
EXTRA HARD strokes. How will she do in her bastinado interrogation? One thing for sure, her feet end up super
warm and super stingy. Just imagine if she was made to stand up and hop around the room on her stinging soles,
still in her bondage? Wouldn't that just be AWFUL? And imagine what else might be in store for her pretty feet
now they have been properly sensitised?

https://k2s.cc/file/5c2da9c50f3d5/Faeri ... One_4K.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue May 16, 2023 6:39 pm

Faerie Willows Bastinado Session Part Two Hot Wax _4K.mp4

File Size: 2301 MB
Movie Length: 31:48

Now that Faerie Willow's feet have been properly sensitised by the first round of bastinado, it was time to take her wrinkled
soles to task for another of my favourite things - hot wax play! I tied her back down to the bed, feet at one corner for proper
access. Wax is one of those strange sensations that plays out very differently from day to day. It can be almost relaxing and
mild, or it can be on the edge of unendurable. What I was aiming for was surfing the edge of pleasure and pain the whole time.
I was starting to get a better read on Willow's body language and breathing after the bastinado. So I could play around a bit
with the variations available - heels are usually must less bad than toes, especially if you dribble the burning hot wax in
between toes or worst of all under existing wax which acts as an insulator and stops the wax cooling off so quickly. Her arches
were exquisitely sensitised from the bastinado (her soles were hot even before applying the first drip of wax). She was soon
moaning and squirming and almost swearing as the sensations ramped up towards overload and overwhelming.
Every time it was getting too much, I backed it down again, going back to drips on her heels. But even so her feet were soon
covered completely in wax. I was far from done, though. So it was time to clean them off and start again. I wondered how she
would respond to firm pressure as I slid my thumbs under the wax to dislodge it. Quite strongly, as it turned out! What would
have been a mild massage sensation an hour before was transformed into an almost-unbearable re-stimulation on stinging sensitive
soles! Of course, I needed a little help from a strap to clear off the last bits of wax - more bastinado to make her poor feet
even more sensitive and tender!
Then it was time for a second full and complete coating of burning hot wax on every square millimetre of her delicious soft soles.
The Willow I untied was altogether more subby and subdued than the bratty version who had dared me to do my worst while I was tying
her up an hour before. She dutifully complied with her orders to pick the small bits of overspill wax off the carpet - still bound
hand and foot.
It was time to break for lunch and regroup before the next part of her submissive session....

https://k2s.cc/file/aa018a3ae08c8/Faeri ... ax__4K.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue May 16, 2023 6:58 pm

Bare Bottom Reminders Get gas or pay with your Ass 3 Full Video.mp4

File Size: 386 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 30 FPS
Movie Length: 12:51

With her bottom on fire from paddling and belting, Troublemaker is taught a lesson in avoiding pain for the future. Her panties
are lowered for a severe strapping with a giant Prison Strop. Each stroke is delivered for maximum correction, crying and whimpering
as she learns her lesson. A very sore bottom is the result of irresponsible behavior and genuine concern for her future well being.
BUBBLE BUTT, BELT WHIPPING, STRAPPING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BLONDE, SCOLDING, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING

https://k2s.cc/file/08b85f16dcf04/Bare_ ... _Video.mp4