the first bare ass spanking I gave

Spanking and whipping
whatever4

the first bare ass spanking I gave

Post by whatever4 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:05 pm

hi, I'm new, I'm a 35 year old female and I spank 3 other females ages 21, 20 and 20. We have a mother daughter relationship even tho they aren't my biological, nor legal, nor step daughters. I only spank them for discipline and I don't do it often.

here's the story of the last time I spanked

I went away on a bussiness trip for 8 months. While I was away juliana (the middle one) brought in her girlfriend like a million times
the girl practically moved into my house and they were living together like a married couple. And so andrea my youngest one told on her and let me know that it happened and even sent me some pics of the girl in my house. I dont allow any visitors when im not home so i confronted juliana and she lied at first but then after much insistance she told me the truth, she said that she had brought in the girl on 7 different days which is very little compared to what andrea said she had done it. Andrea said it was more like 30 days, so andrea also told me that they had sex u know normally and i dont allow sex under my roof either but Juliana said she never did that and since i had no proof of the contrary i took her word so i told juliana that once i got to town i would give her 7 spankings, after I sentenced her, she started to beg me not to spank her and to tell me she wouldn't do it anymore, ofcourse I didn't give in, but like 2 month after I found out about the girlfriend she brought in another girl, by then there were security cameras at the door but she didn't care because she was already planing on leaving and cuz she didn't think I would check the cameras, the problem was that Andrea saw the girl and told on her again.

Since 8 spankings was a lot i narrowed them down to like 3 by giving her worst ones, she was having trouble with the idea of waiting for me and getting spanked
she started to act rude towards me cuz she was mad at andrea and when she gets mad at other people she takes it out on me. So one day she crossed the line with something she said to me and i told her i would also spank her for that also when i got home, so now it was 9 spankings.

So she told me a bunch of times she would wait for me but i didnt trust her i was thinking she was planing on leaving days before i arrived, and thats what she did. She packed and moved out one month before i arrived so i felt like sad, and dissapointed so i would write to her to tell her how i felt cuz i hadnt seen her in 8 months and i really wanted to hug her and see her

I was supposed to spank her with am like 2 types of sandals and my hand but she asked me if i could just use my hand and i wasnt having it, so i started to think maybe i could do my hand and give her a set number of smacks with one of the sandals. So i told her that i would spank her bare front tighs with my hand and her bare back tighs
also with my hands and her ass with and without protection and give her 10 smacks with the plastic sandal and she said ok she said she would come home to be spanked

So she came october 27th, the first day i didnt spank her cuz she had to run some errands cuz she lives in a small town and she has like this small bussiness so i spanked her on the 28th.

It was insane for me, I hadnt spanked juliana in over 2 years, since june 2018. I love her body, I had been waiting for it for so long.
She started taking hormones to become a man so they made her gain some weight and her ass is so big right now its nice and round and just big and beautiful, her legs are bigger too

So like she eat breakfast and then she asked andrea to lend her her room so i would spank her there, so we went and i took a new plastic sandal i got, she took it and started to examine it. She said she didnt like it because it was too heavy. So i told her i would show her the new rubber sandal, i showed it to her and she said that one was better, so then i layed her on her back against the wall and i sat next to her, she was wearing boxers and very thin shorts, she wanted to get her jeans on but i didnt let her
I told she didnt need them.

So i pulled up her shorts to expose her front thighs, and she complained, she forgot everything i had said i would do to her, I had explained in detail over a text message what I would do. Before i started i warned her to behave and i gave her 3 reasons: I told her that she had brought it up upon herself and that i deserved that she behaved cuz i was her mom and that if she didnt it would be worse and she said yes to everything.

So i started to smack her front thighs with my hand, she would pull her knees up so it was hard to spank her, I had to stop a few times to put her legs down. She was in a good mood laughing and making jokes. Once it started to sting she started to tell me it was stinging and saying an expresion we use here that means something like: "wow, really?", we say it when we get surpriced at something or when we are dissapointed at something.

If u listen to the audio even tho we are speaking spanish u will be able to know what i mean, (I audio recorded it). I gave her 96 smacks in total. Her thighs were pink not red but her skin is a little brown so its ok. I'm happy with 96 specially cuz the next day her legs were still sensitive. I think i did ok.

Then she rested a little and then I sat against the wall and called her over to lay on my lap, she laid with her head to my right, I like heads to the left im right handed, but i was so excited i didnt even notice she was backwards, I was just eager to spank her, it always happens with her, I get too eager to spank her that i do it very fast like im being rushed, maybe its cuz i think shell get up at any moment or something lol and wont let me finish.

She laid and i started to smack her ass over her shorts. i did the upped part a lot, and because of the fact that her head was to my right the tip of my fingers went in her middle a lot. I was alternating, i gave her 91. She seemed like she felt that a lot, she would lift her upper body from the bed like planking.

After that she rested and rubbed a little, she told me to rest, my hand was red but it didn't hurt, I was too excited, I pretended like it hurt so she wouldn't get to mad at me and would feel sorry for me, and would take the spanking in a good mood.

Then i did her back thighs, I layed her back but a little bit more to the right so her back thighs would be in front of me. I pulled the shorts up to exposed her thighs, and started alternating, I was only spanking the upper part of her thighs, i could see the change on skin tone from her thighs to the beggining of her ass, it was a little darker, here thighs got very pink, she asked me to hit her lower part too because she couldn't take it anymore, so i did, she had a very hard time taking that one, she would pull her body up from my lap and tense it, very slowly as the sting would accumulate smack after smack. She would lift her ass up a lot, but she didnt clench she didnt clench when i spanked her ass either, the ass was relaxed the whole time like andrea when i spank her, which is very surpricing

Then she rested, she's always been a rubber, she rubbed each time she rested, her thighs were pretty pink when i finished they were darker in the upper part, I gave her 78 in total, at one point she said she couldnt take anymore, she was ready to get up, she cursed a lot during everything. I dont get upset if they curse they are adults after all

So then i had to do her bare ass skin, she layed back on top of me when pulled down her shorts, she got up and she complained, but in the end she submitted after talking to her for a little and reminding her that she deserved to be spanked on her ass on bare skin. She pulled her boxers down and looked at her ass on the mirror facing away from me and she was just contemplating it and rubbing it, so I laughed and I told her to stop looking at her ass and asked her if she was modelling or something, she laughed and layed on my lap and I pulled her shorts down again.

Then started to pull her boxers up on one side, I had never ever ever seen julianas ass, so as i did it she said: "no no no" she said "i dont like it like that, you can see my maxipad like that" so I asked her if she had her period and she said she did, and she lowered her own boxers all the way down to where her ass ended so the waist part covered her sit spot, but since her ass is so big I had a very big area to spank

I had never spanked any of my girls bare like that, with andrea i always pulled up her panties to expose the skin, to have a bare ass right in front of me and for it to be juliana's out of all of them to be her the first one to get a bare bottom spanking, i mean i felt like my dreams were coming true

I spanked her alternating also, she was a tiny bit pink from the previous spanking, when i started to spank her left cheek it got very pink and i could see some veins popping right in the middle, she had a red little vain that got darker and darker as i spanked her there, it was so amazing. i gave her 36, she took the first 26 and she actually got up, i think maybe she pulled her boxers up i dont remember, i took her and put her back over my lap, and told her i would give her just 10 more

She layed down again and i gave her those last 10 as hard as I could. They were fast so I didn't see the end result on her left cheek but it was probably a little bit marked.
Then she got up and said to give her the 10 with the sandal on a different day, I told her no.

She keept her good mood the whole spanking, which was good. She sayed her ass was trembling, she layed back down and i gave her 10 smacks with the rubber sandal alternating and hitting her right in the middle so I would hit that red spot on her left cheek, I tried my best to hit her as hard as i could. those were over her shorts,and that was it.

andrea was waiting outside the door, andrea was really exited that juliana got spanked, she 2 videos, i told her to leave, she was laughing at juliana a lot but juliana wasnt mad at her, i was surpriced, she did really well, didn't get mad at me or andrea or anything. I hugged her and that was it, I checked Andrea's phone a few days latter to see if she still had the videos but she didn't. When I was done Juliana told Andrea her ass was still shaking and Andrea just laughed.