Spanking Collection

Spanking and whipping
Queenmargot33
vip member

Madison's Outfits Spankings pt1 - Madison Swan, Paul Rogers

Post by Queenmargot33 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:45 am

Madison's Outfits Spankings pt1 - Madison Swan, Paul Rogers

Beautiful Madison Swan gets spanked and paddled in SEVEN sexy outfits for a total of FOURTEEN butt-scorching punishments!

Part 1: Sexy Madison Swan get soundly spanked, then paddled until she is howling, in her skintight jeans, by Tubaman.

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : madison_outfits_1.mp4
File Size : 705.6 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:05

Download k2s.cc - madison_outfits_1.zip - 705.6 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

My diapered girl spr-2094 Cherry, Sarah Stern

Post by Queenmargot33 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:23 am

My diapered girl spr-2094 Cherry, Sarah Stern

Beautiful Cherry English will tell you herself just how much she likes being in diapers, not only that she will show you how she humps her teddy bear. When Mommy Sarah catches her it's time for a spanking over the diapers and on her bare bottom as she spreads herself out in the diaper position. Once she has a lovely red bottom soothing cream is applied before she is put back into her diaper. Oh, not forgetting the pacifier or dummy in her mouth to stop her shouting out. A great age regression film and I have to say you just won't believe how naughty and sexy Cherry can be.

Cherry, Sarah Stern

BDSM, Diaper discipline, Spanking,

File Name : My diapered girl.mp4
File Size : 758.1 MB
Duration : 00:18:44

Download k2s.cc - My diapered girl.zip - 758.1 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Punishing Kiki, Part 1 - Kiki Cali, Paul Rogers

Post by Queenmargot33 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:39 am

Punishing Kiki, Part 1 - Kiki Cali, Paul Rogers

Adorably naughty Kiki Cali sasses old grouch Tubaman, with painfully predictable results. Two spankings. Two strappings. And a ton of embarrassing corner time.

Naughty little Kiki Cali is grounded and throws a temper tantrum when told she may not break her grounding and go out. Predictable consequence: a hard spanking!

File Name : punishing_kiki_1.mp4
File Size : 980.3 MB
Duration : 00:05:35

Download k2s.cc - punishing_kiki_1.zip - 980.3 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Riley's Revenge pt1 - Clara Hewitt, Riley Haze

Post by Queenmargot33 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:16 am

Riley's Revenge pt1 - Clara Hewitt, Riley Haze

Riley is sick and tired of her stepmother spanking her all the time. Riley has a little plan of her own as she suspects "stepmommy dearest" has also been up to no good. She snoops and finds evidence of this on her phone that she has been naughty and cheating. Clara comes in expecting to be spanking Riley once again saying she has gone to a party without permission, but Riley turns the tables. If stepmommy doesn't want to be tattled on, she will go across Riley's lap to take an embarrassing spanking, in the same manner, she has always given her. Riley has so much fun and relishes this rare opportunity to get revenge on her "dear" stepmother. She enjoys saying "Take your Spanking like a good girl", using all the tried and trusted lines on Clara to add further humiliation.

File Name : rileys_revenge_clip01.mp4
File Size : 296 MB
Duration : 00:05:01

Download k2s.cc - rileys_revenge_clip01.zip - 296 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Sarah's Outfits Spankings 4, pt1 - Sarah Gregory, Paul Rogers

Post by Queenmargot33 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:01 pm

Sarah's Outfits Spankings 4, pt1 - Sarah Gregory, Paul Rogers

Gorgeous Sarah Gregory takes FIVE hard spankings and five seat-scalding paddling from real life Daddy Tubaman.

My sassy BabyGirl Sarah Gregory takes her first of FIVE hard OTK spankings, followed by an ass-scalding paddling, followed by embarrassing corner time. You get two views of the entire punishment.

File Name : sarah_outfits_4_1_converted.mp4
File Size : 1.3 GB
Duration : 00:07:25

Download k2s.cc - sarah_outfits_4_1_converted.zip - 1.3 GB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Two lazy Maids caned

Post by Queenmargot33 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:03 am

Two lazy Maids caned

Michelle Monroe & Victoria Carter from Lazy Maid both get their bare bottoms caned by Madam Kenworthy. Both girls are very cheeky but learn the error of their ways under Madam Kenworthy's harsh rule.

Michelle Monroe, Miss Kenworthy, Victoria Carter

File Name : 2_Maids_caned.mov
File Size : 80.5 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:36

Download k2s.cc - 2_Maids_caned.zip - 80.5 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Bella Bird, Mistress Scarlet - Spanking Positions pt1

Post by Queenmargot33 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:19 am

Bella and Scarlet: Spanking Positions pt1 - Bella Bird, Mistress Scarlet

Please welcome Bella and Mistress Scarlet (Bella's real-life dominant) in what is a wicked, super hot spanking debut. This is the latest in our "Spanking Positions" series with the choice of 3 naughty scenes which we know you will enjoy viewing. Both ladies are dressed in exquisite lingerie, expensive high heels and beautiful clothing where the vintage location of the couch is used for each position. The first is a classic OTK. Bella takes her place over the alluring lap of Mistress for a memorable hand spanking introduction; featuring lots of caressing, care, with plenty of bottom warming slaps and smacks. The second position, placed on "All-Fours" sees Bella presented and exposed for Mistress to take advantage of her delicious derriere. The last scene is a particular favorite at AAA and we were more than happy to film Scarlet taking Bella in their first-ever "Wheelbarrow Position." With plenty of angles to maximize the most intimate of positions, you get to see real chemistry between this couple as Bella and Scarlet clearly enjoy their filming debut for your viewing pleasure!

File Name : bella_scarlet_positions_pt1.mp4
File Size : 335.4 MB
Duration : 00:05:43

Download k2s.cc - bella_scarlet_positions_pt1.zip - 335.4 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Sammie's Punishment Afternoon pt1

Post by Queenmargot33 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:57 pm

Sammie's Punishment Afternoon pt1

A few years ago I decided that a good discipline session was in order for Sammie I decided it was time for Sammie to get another Punishment Afternoon because laziness is getting out of hand with this girl. First I told her to put on a schoolgirl uniform and to go to one of our punishment rooms. I started off with giving her a sound hand spanking and then to sit on one of our Punishment stools and write out 100 times: I must not be lazy. The second punishment she got was a sound bare bottom strapping and more line writing on the stool Thirdly I gave her a sound OTK thrashing with my new small but very stingy carperbeater followed by a lenghty time kneeling on our Punishment Tray.

this is part one 'Sammie's Punishment Afternoon'

File Name : sammie_punishment_afternoon_part1.mp4
File Size : 235.5 MB
Duration : 00:06:32

Download k2s.cc - sammie_punishment_afternoon_part1.zip - 235.5 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Vanessa Gets A Sound Paddling For Not Taking Her Car

Post by Queenmargot33 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:57 am

Vanessa Gets A Sound Paddling For Not Taking Her Car To The Garage

As you remember the last time, I told her that I made an appointment at my garage for her to get that dent taken out.

Did she show up? No she didn't!

Time for sterner measures. I warmed her up with a good spanking and then gave her a good hard paddling followed by a lenghty reflection time on our punishment tray.

File Name : vanessa_paddled_not_taking_car_to_garage.wmv
File Size : 195.4 MB
Duration : 00:06:27

Download k2s.cc - vanessa_paddled_not_taking_car_to_garage.zip - 195.4 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Seven Scorched Bottoms pt1

Post by Queenmargot33 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:54 am

Seven Scorched Bottoms pt1

Seven naughty girls wait outside the Principal's Office for their paddlings. Kajira Bound, Mia Hope, Nova Roo, Briella Jaden, Britteni Bank, Paris Luv, and Kitty Quinn all listen in as each has to bend over the desk for butt-blistering paddlings.

Naughty Briella Jaden and Britteni Bank are sent into the Principal's Office for a seat-scorching paddling while scared friends Nova Roo, Kajira Bound, Mia Hope, Paris Luv, and Kitty Quinn wait their turns. As Britteni watches in horror, Briella is first to bend over the desk . . .

Briella Jaden, Britteni Bank, Kajira Bound, Kitty Quinn, Lil Babyboy Joey, Mia Hope, Paris Luv, Paul Rogers

File Name : group_paddling_1.wmv
File Size : 141.8 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:04:48

Download k2s.cc - group_paddling_1.zip - 141.8 MB